Insomnia

C

Ceejay123

I absolutely cannot sleep! What's everybody up to? I think it's time for a hot chocolate and a re-run of something very boring! I can see it being a pretty late tonight with this heat :D :coffee:

I'm the same I have literally nothing but my phone and ipod and I'm still not able to go to sleep :dohh: even though everyone else is fast asleep

Are you at the campsite? At least you have internet, I think I'd die camping! Too much of a gadget geek. I've got a little monster taking up 2/3 of my bed somehow... He keeps waking screaming teething and won't settle until I'm wrapped around him :( Long night ahead for me!

Yeah I've got full signal luckily or I'd be lost. Oh Keivan usually takes up 3/4 for such a small person he manage to spread himself out and wriggle a lot. I hate camping its not as fun as an adult as it is when you're younger lol

Haha. Tent or Caravan? I've not been since i was about 14. Lo's awake now, sobbing whilst drinking, breaks my heart. I've taken to 50 Shades of Grey to relieve boredom, i said I wouldnt give in!

Tent this time. Whoevers stupid idea it was -.- I didn't want LOs to miss out though :) both of mine were just awake now Keivans in with me to settle again - I just wanted a cuddle really hed have settled himself lol my best friend read that on holiday she's ordered me to read it lol I've not bothered to yet might have it as my holiday read by the pool lol

It's quite addictive... I read about 90 minutes last night, an hour tonight.. And i'm on page 248. Can't keep up a conversation if I'm reading it - And it's not even my usual type of book :dohh:

My LO's just eventually gone back into his cot.. Let's hope it lasts! Two teeth in two weeks and then this heat, I can't blame the poor bugger.

Yeah she said its addictive and its not something I ever thought shed be into - I've never heard her mention the word sex and she starts quoting the book about orgasms..It just didn't seem right coming from her mouth lol.
Keivans grumpy and unsettled when his are coming through and then once their threw he's back to normal. I've been quite lucky with his teething there's only been a handful of times he's been really unsettled because of it.

Haha - Sort of the same for me, my Mum started reading it... And quoting certain parts on the phone to me. I never thought I'd have to say the words 'I'm not talking bondage with you Mum...'
I thought I'd got lucky with Riley, as Lily didn't grumble once with her teeth, all of them just popped up... First tooth, he had a bit of diarrhoea, nothing else. This one.. He's got a fever, he's got diarrhoea, can't sleep.. Had no solids today. Little heartbreaker. He's spent most of the day in his nappy, and has gone to sleep in just a t-shirt and nappy. Poor mite. :(

Haha my mums got it on her kindle she hasn't read it yet though.
It'll get easier as they get used to them coming imagine the agony we have with a small toothache or cutting wisdom teeth must be horrid for them. It was Keivans 2nd and 3rd teeth he was bad with aswell his 4th just come threw and the 5ths almost through. The only problem he's had is eating some days he doesn't want to

Awwh bless him :( Riley's just in a lot of pain, he's whimpering through his bottles. He's managed to stay in his cot this time, so here's hoping its permanent! You should start the book, it is pretty different. My friend has a little girl a month younger than keivan, she's not got one tooth ! Lol.

What do you use on his gums? Teething gel wise? Really? I was in A&E with him when he was 8 month old and there was a little boy a few weeks younger with a mouthful of teeth and Keivan didn't have 1.

Awwh. I use dentinox teething gel so far, it soothes him for a couple of minutes then hes unhappy again :( its his bottom front ones. Apparently I got three teeth at four months! My SILs son was born with two teeth! Was creepy!

Have you tried bonjela? I use anbesol I swear by it but its not available anymore someone told me they do an anbesol gel for babies that's supposed to be good but I've never looked for it. I've never heard of a baby being born wih teeth before lol

I've not tried it, he's up now sobbing. It was his two front teeth at the bottom. They fell out a week or do after birth, and they've still not come back haha. Don't think they will until his adult teeth

I haven't been able to sleep lately either. But OH actually suffers from Insomnia really bad, has done since age 9 and he has to take sleeping meds. Once he actually went like 26 hours without sleep and began to look kinda possessed. One of our LO's also finds it hard to sleep, I think that's just because he's a little night owl, because once he gets to sleep, he's out cold and would sleep all day if you let him!
Camping? Sounds like fun. Teething.. yeah not really. I feel sorry for you! Dreading the teething again.. ugh. Nightmares

Haha bless your husband! I did that when I was depressed at school age. I once went two days.. I felt so I'll after it :( the Meds would knock me out for so long though. He's calmed down with his teeth now :D x

Haha bless your husband! I did that when I was depressed at school age. I once went two days.. I felt so I'll after it :( the Meds would knock me out for so long though. He's calmed down with his teeth now :D x

Two days! God. 26 hours was the longest OH has gone without sleep, but he claims he once went 3 1/2 days as a teen! And he got really bad headaches and began hallucinating! The meds knock Nat out too, but he still talks in his sleep and wriggles and occasionally sleep walks...they like make him lose control of himself in his sleep! That's good that he's calmed down with his teeth. Teething is the worst!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->