Insomnia

Lissy_Sweetie

Reaction score
Hey

Is anyone else suffering with this? All day I am exhausted and could fall asleep standing up, and I wish for the time when I can fall into bed and sleep.

Then I get into bed and I can't get comfy at all and am wide awake! So frustrating.

And tonight I was laid in bed just thinking about food with my stomach growling so here I am sat on BnB eating a ham sandwich :blush: (and we had a big dinner earlier that I couldn't even finish!!!).

My husband and son are both fast asleep - both fall asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow - which is even more annoying!

I don't know what's going on with me - I just know I'll be exhausted yet again in the morning.

I don't remember being like this at all when I was pregnant with my first son.

Sorry - just a moan really!! :growlmad:

Right there with you!!!
AND it's summer here so too bloody hot to sleep.
Ssooooo tired!!!

Yep, here it is... 11:30pm, been absolutely desperate for sleep all day but I've been lying in bed for the last hour wide awake.
I think insomnia during pregnancy is one of life's most unfunny jokes!

I've been having this problem pretty much the whole pregnancy (even in the first trimester when I was just exhausted). I didn't have this problem with my son.

I've been finding lately that if I just go lie down when I'm tired, but don't turn the light off, I end up falling asleep. Whenever I turn the light off I lie awake like there is so much pressure to sleep and feel I just can't get comfortable. I think having the light on does some mental thing to me that allows my mind and body to not stress about falling asleep and I just fall asleep naturally. Then, after I've fallen asleep, I wake up maybe an hour later (naturally, of course) and I turn the light off. It's easy to go back to sleep after I've been asleep.

Right there with you! And when I finally DO sleep, it is so light it doesn't feel very restful, and I'm waking up every hour or two (even if I don't need to use the bathroom... but usually I have to use the bathroom).

I think I'm tired of being pregnant now. :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->