Intense Braxton Hicks :/

theamanda

NTNP
Reaction score
They happen very often, sometimes ranging anywhere from every 5-10 minutes.. They only last for about 40 seconds..Some nights, I'm woke up by them. On other days, I only get like 1 every hour or two. They don't hurt, they are just very intense.. I'm thinking that it's because I'm not drinking enough water. I'm just hoping that it isn't from something like pre-term labor, that would be AWEFUL! :( I'm taking it easy because of them, just to be safe.

Oh, and hello by the way! I'm over here a few days early, but I figured there would be more ladies over here who know what I'm experiencing.. :)Yay, third trimester on Wednesday!

More then likely from not enough water its important to drink lots of water

Drink loads of water and take baths! I use to have them and then started drinking about 6-7 glasses of water a day (on top of juice and everything else) and taking baths every night and they went away. Also, if you get up and walk around or drink water when they're going on, it should help them go away:)

I get them too, Ive been drinking a lot of water, always do.
The midwife said it is normal but I get them the same as you do, seems like a lot! I've cut back work to 4 days a week because if them.

Thanks ladies! :) Definitely trying to drink more water.. Lol I already have a problem remembering to drink anything, much less the water im supposed to.. I have DH reminding me now. :) Those Braxton hicks can be pretty intimidating. Lmao! Makes me wonder: If my Braxton hicks are so intense, how will my regular contractions be?! La lalalala trying not to think about that!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->