interesting email on swine flu vacine

halas

Reaction score
hey guys i recived this email just sharing

Only YOU can make your own judgment, re. the taking of swine flu vaccination.

I cannot vouch for the Author or the accuracy of the information listed below,

but it does mean we should check out the claims stated below, before we allow

our family to be vaccinated. This is plain common sense as this is not the only

email that is doing the rounds about the supposed dangers of this vaccine.

Guys, I'm Emailing you because I'm bloody scared.

I created my Facebook group for fun, and to use it to market my businesses to people.

What I'm doing now totally kills my ability to do that, but I don't care. This is important.

I'm a qualified pharmacist. I've been researching the swine flu vaccine that our government

has bought for us (using our money, by the way) and its DANGEROUS AS.

Its easy, a hundred times more dangerous than the swine flu itself, Imo.

Something that freaked me out is that several swine flu vaccine manufacturers have asked

governments to give them an exemption from lawsuits, in case the vaccine caused harm in people.

If you made a vaccine that you knew worked, then why would you need a legal exemption

in case it hurt people? Massive warning sign. They don't believe its safe.

The swine flu itself has killed about 2/3000 people total. The regular flu kills 40 000 plus per year–

so why are we freaking out about swine flu, and not normal flu? Does that make sense? No.

If the regular flu kills 40 000 plus per year, and the swine flu only killed 2/3 000 – then why are

governments buying it in advance, giving it to us for free, and giving drug manufacturers immunity

to legal cases against them? Does that make sense? No.

The swine flu vaccine contains 2 horribly dangerous compounds – one is called thimerosol.

It is made 50% of mercury. It binds to receptors in your brain, and basically causes brain damage.

Is it smart to be injected with thimerosol, and get brain damage, dropping 10 IQ points and

going dumb, in order to avoid getting a flu that kills 95% less people than regular flu? No.

The other horrible in gredient is called squalene. Squalene accidentally tricks your

immune system into killing your own cells, which creates autoimmune diseases like asthma,

multiple scelerosis, diabetes, and a bunch of diseases that we don't have a name for yet

(because squalene hasnt been used for that long, and we have little data on its effects) –

is is smart to inject yourself with that stuff, in order to avoid a relatively mild flu, like the swine flu? No.

If you're a pregnant mother about to take Panvax, ask yourself this – why would you take Panvax,

when it contains Neomycin and Polymyxin B Sulfate – both of which exhibit positive risk to

unborn children – so as to avoid what? A mild flu, that kills 95% fewer people than the regular flu?

Look, I'm a funny guy. Yeah, I make good Facebook groups. People join them by the thousands,

and laugh. But I'm also a qualified pharmacist. I scored in the top 0.1% of my state in school.

I'm expert at critical analysis of drugs and their effects on humans. And let me be blunt –

if someone came up to me with a syringe full of swine flu vaccine, or came near my family with one –

I would take the needle off them and poke them with it myself – followed by several very hard punches.

This stuff is poison. Don't take it. Don't let your friends take it. Don't let your family take it.

If some idiot in a lab coat asks you if you want it, ask them about thimerosol, squalene,

and why the company making it wants legal exemption from being sued, and watch their face go into

“omg (O my God) I'm being asked serious questions that I don't have the answer to” mode.

Anyway. I hope you're all well. Chat to you on Facebook sometime :)

Sincerely,

George Mamouzellos
Bachelor of Pharmacy
University of South Australia

There was a swine flu outbreak back in the 70's and I've heard that if you were vaccinated back then you should be immune to it today. Trouble is most people don't know if they were vaccinated. But if you got the flu back then you'd also be immune to it.

Any other comments or information that anyone has on that?

There was a swine flu outbreak back in the 70's and I've heard that if you were vaccinated back then you should be immune to it today. Trouble is most people don't know if they were vaccinated. But if you got the flu back then you'd also be immune to it.

i didnt know that about it being out in the 70s but i wasnt born then l0l

i havnt heard good things about the vacine yet. i choose not to get it also there hasnt been any cases of swine flu i think they like to put alot of fear in society about theses things. i have also heard a few times (not sure about how accurate it is) that they microchip you at the same time and somthing about the iluminatie

Media scaremongering makes people ignore the fact that Swine Flu is just FLU...People think as soon as they have it it's going to kill them. All because of the media. I mean, if you hadn't been told by the news that Swine Flu was killing people and OMG it's sooooooo bad, would you be that scared of it?

I'm not getting the vaccine :shrug: It's the same as the HPV vaccine - the companies were making SO much money from it, but ignored all the side effects etc and they didn't want to take any responsibility for anything that happened. They were making money so they didn't care how it may effect the people taking it. I just don't trust vaccines in general now. We'll be vaccinating our kids from the main threats (eg easily transferable and serious illnesses - measles, mumps, rubella etc etc) but all the stupid silly ones that are vaccines just for the sake of being vaccines and aren't actually required - eg Chicken Pox etc...It's just not worth it. There are risks with vaccines (some more than the illness itself!) but the companies don't make them evident.

x

I have swine flu, and Caitlyn's just had it, it's no worse than normal flu except I'm aching 10x worse :lol:

Im a bit secptical about this email, simply because i doubt a qualified pharamist would you the words "and its DANGEROUS AS."

i didnt know that about it being out in the 70s but i wasnt born then l0l

I was speaking to my gran about the swine flu jab as she's just been offered it and she said there's no way she's going to get it because the swine flu jab in the seventies killed lots more people than the swine flu virus itself and governments had to pay out thousands in compensation after they realised it caused some neurological disease that I forget the name of - Google it! Lol.

Im a bit secptical about this email, simply because i doubt a qualified pharamist would you the words "and its DANGEROUS AS."

So am I .... but I did google squalene and autoimmune and got some interesting results and it does seem that squalene is indeed an ingredient of the vaccine that they're using here.

I actually made a post in another thread about my opinion on the swine flu vaccine after I found an article where one of the testers from the clinical trials was claiming he had serious side effects and was hospitalised and the pharmaceutical company were denying it. I couldn't help but think what if he's telling the truth... it would be in pharmaceutical company's best interests to claim he isn't because of the millions they're making!

I have swine flu at the moment and for me it is just like regular flu with a worse constant headache & I'm aching all over non stop!

I think everyone is right to be sceptical about the vaccine, I don't like the fact that the first case of swine flu was in April and it has taken them just 6 months to concoct this!

Thanks but no thanks!!

xXx

Im not getting the vaccine, i think its unnessacary

im a little sceptical (sp?)about the email but i wont be having it or letting Noah have it.. its too quick to know the full long term effects i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->