interesting....is it normal?? FF charters help needed!!

Jai_Jai

Mummy to my Jellies
Reaction score
Hello

I OV'd on CD12 and I am 5dpo - my temp has just gone sky high compared to other temps this month - any suggestions!?!?! pls take a look at my FF below thanks and :hug:

Hi hun, sorry I don't temp but didn't want to just read and run. I know there are plenty of girls on here who do chart and temp and they'll be able to help you out.

im not really good with charts but your temps look awesome hun! hope this is your bfp! didnt want to read and run!!!!! :) HUGS

I posted on our cycle buddies board that I think it looks good. I don't think that you have to have dip in temp for it be a good sign and jump for it to be bad. Try posting the chart in chart stalkers and see if they can help.

thaaaaaaanks

Hey there Jai Jai! How are you feeling? I see your temps rose. Mine were up and down last cycle when I got my :bfp:, in fact - the only one I ever really cared about was the temp I got the morning I got a :bfp:...it just SPIKED! I thought I had a fever or something :rofl:

thaaaaaaanks

Hey there Jai Jai! How are you feeling? I see your temps rose. Mine were up and down last cycle when I got my :bfp:, in fact - the only one I ever really cared about was the temp I got the morning I got a :bfp:...it just SPIKED! I thought I had a fever or something :rofl:

hey jerseyshoregirl, did you chart on ff?

I am just so anxious.....my chart from what i know about charts (very little) looks good, feeling like crap....nausea from about 10DPO, sore(ish) boobs, had a little spotting on 10DPO, headache is crazy today and i felt dizzy the past few days also I have had frequent urination only yesterday though coincidence..who knows....I just want to see a good chart that is like mine that ended in BFP!- i have tested on 8,11,12,13 andall BFN:bfn: - I have till friday for AF to show:witch: and I am starting to lose faith as I am getting AF cramps and very light brownish when I wipe...not every time but its there.I usually get heavier version of this close to AF - am I out??????

could you look at my chart and let me know if it is similar. I am on a 26-28 day cycle and o'd on the cd14 accoring to my CBFM and ff. We bd'd the am of the 2 peak days and the high. let me know

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1ddef0

thaaaaaaanks

aaaah so a good sign then, i am glad everyone thinks its a good sign, although i am trying so hard not to symptom spot - hahaha get this i just did an IC HPT along with an OPK - they were both :bfn: so I am pleased as i knew the hpt would be and hoped opk would be to confirm i have already ov'd. I see you have ur scan on Fri - how exciting!!!! GOOD LUCK - hope u get a piccy :D not long to the wedding now!!! I am so happy for you xxx

I've never had a temp jump that much! Good luck xx

i think it looks really good, good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->