interesting things going on!

Baby.Love12

Reaction score
Hello everyone! There is some weirdness happening so I thought I would share. First of all I got a visit from af today, this cycle was 33 days and normally they are 25-29 days. Looking back at my calendar from last year the month before I got a bfp (miscarriage) I had a 33 day cycle. Now my calendar also shows my next period being due on December 9th which is the day I received my bfp last year. I try really hard to not look to far into things but this is just weird. Anyhow wondering if there is any significance. Guess we will find out around the 9th of december. :coffee::thumbup::winkwink:

Good luck! Weird signs, but hopefully good! December seems so far away I can't believe it's only 21 days away. I'll be testing around the 5th of Dec!

Yes hopefully! Good luck to you as well. I know its not to far away.

Wow, Baby.Love! Those are some interesting signs!! I hope they are a sign of good things to come for you! Good luck and baby dust! :dust:

I am crossing everything. I ordered some clear blue digital ovulation tests. I am ready! Now I wish I could have some patience. Anyone else ever experience anything like this?

Today is cd9 so I should just be getting ready to o I think. I ordered the advanced clear blue digital ovulation tests and it was negative this evening. The instructions say to test first morning urine but I always thought you weren't supposed to. Does anyone know why this is? Is it specific to thi test?

I always tested in the morning per doctor request but I know multiple people who test a couple times a day just in case they miss their window. Internet cheepies are good for that!

yes the digis are specific to FMU as they use a different sort of hormone test along side the normal test

I never knew that thanks! Still negative today do hopefully I get my peak soon! I am anxious

negative OPK this morningcycle day 11really hoping to see the smiley soon

Today is cd 12 and I did get a smiley on the opk this morning. So hopefully I can get hubby to bd tonight and the next 2 nights after.

Here it is

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-21-06-45-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-21-06-45-36.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel