Internet cheapie HPT's

starlight2801

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I bought myself 15 early response pregnancy tests for £2.80 off Amazon and I took one with my FMU today.

I tested this morning and as the pee moved up the stick the test line showed up pink but then faded to a BFN. I tested a few days ago and the same happened.

To be honest I'm not convinced that I am pregnant as we have been NTNP since having a MC so I don't really know where I am in my cycle but I tested due to symptoms ive been having.

I was wondering though does that sound normal for Internet cheapies? I have never seen this happen before on any brand of test I've ever used, including other simple test strips :wacko:

Any insight would be appreciated. This is just making what was already a confusing cycle even more confusing for me.

Thanks x

I've used the internet cheapies too and got quite a few evaporation lines, or lines that look (for a quick minute) as if it's an BFP, then disappears. Those are all negative tests. I won't buy them anymore because I've not had great luck with them and get too excited when I see those evap lines, only to have AF show up!!... For you, since you aren't sure where you are in the cycle, I'd wait a few more days and test again...

Good luck!!! :hugs:

I've used the internet cheapies too and got quite a few evaporation lines, or lines that look (for a quick minute) as if it's an BFP, then disappears. Those are all negative tests. I won't buy them anymore because I've not had great luck with them and get too excited when I see those evap lines, only to have AF show up!!... For you, since you aren't sure where you are in the cycle, I'd wait a few more days and test again...

Good luck!!! :hugs:

Thankyou very much for your reply :flower:

I don't blame you for going back to the branded tests. If this is normal, which it seems it is, I won't bother buying anymore IC's.

I don't think I could cope with the element of doubt that they're giving me if i'm TTC for a while. It would drive me crazy.

I will perhaps test again the end of the week just in case. After all I still have 13 of them to use up, lol.

Thanks again :hugs: x

Oh heck... use 'em up baby!!! :) Just because I got a couple of evaps doesn't mean they won't register BFP's too...!!! Test away, just look for strong, bold positives before you get your heart pumping...

(I say that, and know fully that if I were you, I'd get my heart pumping at the slightest sign of a line!!! LOL) Man, this journey isn't easy!!!

Happy POAS!!! Hoping for BFP!!!

I was just wondering the same thing and came across this thread...did you end up being pregnant?
I also have 15 of the cheapie tests of Amazon and although first response have shown 2x bfp's the cheapies always show negative!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->