Internet Shopping

Nut_Shake

Reaction score
I've had a huge wardrobe clear out and am ready to do a big online shop this evening but I need some ideas on websites to look at. I end up visiting the same old sites; Asos, H&M, All Saints and Kurt Geiger.

Which online clothing/shoe sites do you use? Have you seen any particularly nice SS12 collections? Xx

Lipsy is fab! Maybe boohoo.com? They have some nice bits on there ad!

I love All Saints but their stuff is so pricey!
Topshop, Miss Selfridge and H&M are great. Next have some lovely bits in at the moment as well!

I love lipsy, spoiled brat and jane norman. Missguided is my guilty pleasure, as the clothes are gorgeous yet reasonable!

I'm going clothes shopping tomorrow and this thread has me all excited :happydance::happydance:

I love lipsy, spoiled brat and jane norman. Missguided is my guilty pleasure, as the clothes are gorgeous yet reasonable!

HOW did I not know about Spoiled Brat?? It's my new fave site! And I'm gong a liiiiittle crazy on there right now :blush:

Hehe! It sells such pretty things :) im jel, wish I could afford to spend loads on there at the moment!

I -love- Victoria Secret for clothes shopping and ESPECIALLY bathing suits!! Good sizing selection too I find. They're my guilty pleasure for online shopping :)

I -love- Victoria Secret for clothes shopping and ESPECIALLY bathing suits!! Good sizing selection too I find. They're my guilty pleasure for online shopping :)

I love vic sec but have a few of their clothes and have found the quality to be awful, won't be buying clothes from there again. That being said, their underwear and bikinis are stunning and great quality, whenever I'm in the USA I head there first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->