Intro - Aiming for Normal & Natural & At Home

KandyKinz

Longtime Mama
Reaction score
Hi All!

Thought I would quickly introduce myself. I finally got my BFP yesterday! I'm still :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: inside!!! We had been not trying not preventing for 4 years and actively trying for 6 months.... Needless to say I'm completely psyched and still in disbelief.

I am intending to have a normal natural homebirth and am incredibly excited to experience this! I am even considering waterbirth :) I have two older children (aged 5 and 8) and had very medical experiences with birth. There were no midwives in my area at the time so obstetrical care was my only option (other then free birthing....) There's now midwives in my area and I'm anxiously awaiting their phone call to see if I can get in with their practice!

And just a bit more about my background I am a former midwifery student turned full time mommy and I now doula and teach prenatal classes in my spare time..... In the past 3 years I've been to over 100 births and now I'm just so excited to be on the other side of things again :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->