Introducing Alejandro Luis - Faerie had a boy (updated with pic)

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, on 11 October my yellow bump turned blue and I gave birth to Alejandro Luis at 03:25, he weighed in at 3.24kg and 50cm - so not the small baby I was expecting :)

Had a vbac, albeit with epidural and a rather big tear but the important thing is he arrived safely and I was able to cuddle him straight away and he was feeding within the hour. He has taken to bfing really well and gaining weight (we stayed in for 5 days, standard in France, and he'd gone over his birth weight by the time we left).

Sofia is being a very good big sister, but I certainly don't have much time to spend on here at the moment!

Lots of love, a very happy Faerie xxx

Attachments

• Day 2_1.jpg
    Day 2_1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 47
oh fab news! congratulations :hugs:

Congratulations! I was just thinking about you today and here is your thread! How are you liking the pram? :D We've just ordered a laptop so the pram is out! Can't wait to see some pics of your new babe!

Congratulations! I was just thinking about you today and here is your thread! How are you liking the pram? :D We've just ordered a laptop so the pram is out! Can't wait to see some pics of your new babe!

Pram arrives tomorrow, I'll let you know how it is!!

OMG how did I miss this!!

Congrats darling!

Asses I was thnking that I'd not seen you around for a while and her you are!! Congratulations, gorgeous name and he is just so beautiful x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->