Introducing Baby Tyler-Jay Phipps

Abblebubba

WTT Sept '15 - #2
Reaction score

tyjay.jpg4600_81963849098_629009098_1652825_3242876_n.jpgDSC00385.JPG

Hello world!!
My name is Tyler-Jay Phipps, i was born on the 19th May 2009, by C section, i weighed a 7lbs3oz and my mummy thought i would be small buuut i surprised her! Bet she wonders where i was hiding in her tummy.

My mummy went into the hospital on the morning of the 19th may and was with her mummy and big sister, she was very scared and i was kicking around in her tummy sooo much i think i made her feel a bit quweasy, she had not eaten since midnight the night before and had to stop drinking at 7am. when she got there she went to the delivery suite and was shown to her room, where she was given a gown to put on and her mummy was given scrubs to put on ready to go to theatre.

9am mummy is sitting on her bed wearing her very attractive hospital gown and the theatre assistant comes in to tell mummy she is going to be first in for her planned C section. Mummy is then very very nervous and awaits them when they come back about 20 mins later only to tell her there has been a problem with the fridges at the lab and the bloods taken previously for the blood transfusion match have been frozen and we can no longer go to theatre without bloods. My mummy starts crying as she knows this means she has to have ALL the bloods done again and that means more needles and her arm is still badly bruised from when they did them a couple of days before!!
About 10am maybe 11 they send in a lady nurse to do her bloods, but as mummys veins are very small and fragile they collapse easy and are very hard to get blood out of, so the lady nurse had to send for an anthesetist to do it as she was not experienced enough, 1..2..3 tries and blood finally comes out, very very painful!! once they have got the blood they take it to the lab to be matched for the blood transfusion incase she lose's too much blood.
After all the trouble of the bloods mummy is left to rest and calm down.
Around midday mummy is visited by another consultant anthesetist he wants to look at her spine to check for the spinal block to see if the curve in her spine is too much to risk having the injection. The anthesetist told my mummy after scanning her back with a ultra sound to check the spinal chord her back should be ok and they will go ahead and try with spinal block.
12 midday and i hear mummy on the phone to daddy she is very aggitated as she feels like no progress has been made and she will end up having to wait until tomorrow to bring little me into the world, more doctors come and go, talking to her about various things, she lays down resting hoping she can sleep a bit before this big moment happens but she is soo nervous she can't, poor mummy! ''i'll be with you soon mummy i promise''
3pm and in comes the anethesetist and theatre assistants and tells mummy they are ready to take her down she cant believe it, as she is being taken down the corridor it kicks in and she tries not to get to upset as she knows it will only make things worse.
They transfer her to the operating table and try to get an IV in her terrible veins that are usless nowadays as they are soo small and collapse easy. After six tries on mummys veins in her arms, they begin to feel that there is no other choice but to put the IV in her neck which mummy is horrified at the thought of, so she demands they look again on her arms and find one after a while they find a small one in her wrist that they manage to get the IV into.
Now onto the spinal injection, they paint on the red dye on mummys back ready to put the injection in, then they spray on the magic cream and put in the local anesthetic, first try to get the injection in they use a fine needle and are pushing very hard on her back and she is crying soo much, they ask her if it hurts but as she is crying so much everything hurts and she cant really give an answer, they hit on her nerve in her back which shocks her it hurts and she screams out to tell them its going in wrong, they stop and take the injection out and try again with a fine needle yet again the same thing happens and it really hurts mummy as she is screaming, crying and shaking! so they try one last time but this time they use an epidural needle instead hoping that will work better but that failed too!
5:10pm and they decide to put mummy to sleep her mummy sits and holds her hand as they make her count the sheep LOOL my nanny left the room and at 5:37pm i arrived by C section screaming and kicking then they weighed me i was 7lbs3oz they wrapped me up then i was taken next door to meet my nanny and have my Vitamin K injection and then she fed me as we waited to greet mummy when she was let out of theatre.
6:30pm mummy was in recovery but she was quite confused as she came round from the anesthetic she cryed a bit when she met me, and cuddled me and gave me kisses, her blood pressure was very high though so she had to be monitored by the nurse a lot, and we had to stay in recovery until mummys blood pressure was down and they were ready for us back on delivery suite.
9pm Daddy came in to see mummy and me he was very happy and quite emotional he hugged me too and took lots of pictures of me and mummy, once daddy had seen me he gave me to my nanny and my nanny took me out to see my grandad and all my visitors waiting to meet me. whilst i was out there daddy and mummy got some time together to have hugs and see each other, daddy told mummy he was so very proud of her and loves her lots aws he sweet LOOL I couldnt stay and see my visitors long as it was cold and i wasn't really allowed too see too many people as i was meant to be with my mummy and it was late, so by 10pm my mummy, nanny and i were all resting on the delivery suite and there we slept until the morning my nanny stayed too and helped mummy get rest and look after me. This was the best day of mummy's life she said very proud day!

awww!! welcome to the world tyler! gorgeous birth story, many congratulations :D xx

Thanks girls :) can't believe he is two weeks old already though!!

awwwww beautiful wee man :)

well done darlin :) you did great :):)

:hugs:

Congratulations!!! He's so handsome :) It's crazy how time flies eh? tomorrow my little one is 2 weeks as well and it seems like just yesterday he was born.

aww thats beautiful!! so sweet brought tears to my eyes <3 well done Abb!! xxxxx :hugs:

awwww well done bub! :) proud of you ! :) xx x

Congratulations! Love how you did your birth story! xx

Thanks i thought it would make a change to write from different point of veiw :rofl: bless all your lovely comments sooo happy

Congratulations he is beautiful x

:cloud9:awwww abble congrats!!! you done really well, he is totally gorgeous!!!!

Aww congratulations what a lovely story and gorgeous baby well done x~x~x

what beautiful birth story and your little man is beautiful too.x.x.x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->