Introducing dinner

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
So far we've been feeding Hannah 1 tbsp of cereal in the mornings which she absolutely loves. We were thinking of giving her a bit in the evenings as well but how do I go about it? Her schedule is (roughly) that she has a bottle at 4, 8, and a top up at 10 p.m. before we go to bed. We bath her around 7:45. I do want formula to still be her main source of nutrition so would giving her cereal before her 8 o'clock bottle, say around 7-7:30 before her bath, affect her bottle too much? Should we do it earlier?

I would say if she has a bottle at 4 and 8 to feed about 6 pm, I don't think that would effect her last bottle. Amy is pretty similar to that - she will have a bottle at 3 and again at seven, so I give a pudding at half five.

Hope that helps. x

I agree about 6 would be good, as if I try to give Jack a bottle too soon after eating his supper he just refuses it blank.

It actually went pretty well. She ate around 7 (mommy was late getting the bottles done for the next 24 hours :blush:) but downed her bottle at 8 so that's fine with me. Unfortunately I just noticed that instead of opening up the box of rice cereal (so we're giving her rice cereal in the evenings, and oatmeal in the mornings) I opened the other box of oat cereal :dohh:

^^ :rofl: Sounds like something I would do!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->