Introducing Indiana

Indiana

Husband Freddie,& 3 pets
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I'm joining this forum for a little support and to offer support to others. I've been married for 2.5 years, ttc for 19 cycles. It's up and down :muaha: !

I'm 23, hubby is 34 - I appreciate I'm still young but as the youngest of a large family my mum was quite old when she had me so I've always wanted to be a young mum myself. Hubby has been to the doc's and got the all clear....I've yet to go ... I'm bracing myself as I'm scared! I really don't cope with intimate examinations!

I've charted for a long time (on a break as driving me crazy!), tried OPKs but they don't appear to like me (never get a positive as by the time I ovulate the pack has run out!)... my cycle is between 27-34 days and basically I can O anyway between day 13 (the earliest I'v had) and day 20...by which point I hate sex! Heehee! :sad2:, Read Toni Weschler's book cover to cover, tried Preseed for the first time this month which was great for moving things along.

I work part time and study part time for a degree. We have two gorgeous doggies, and an aged cat. All in all we're very happy in our marriage but long to hear the pitter-patter of tiny feet. There are fertility probs in my family already (close member ttc 10 years!) so I guess I'm a bit scared but trying to trust in God.

Anyway, that's me! I will be much more cheerful in future posts - bit gutted this month as honestly thought it was it as I was the latest I have ever been, felt sick, hugely bloated ... everything, I even bought a test which I never do...but sadly it was a :bfn: and about an hour late the :witch: showed her face! Oh the irony!

Indiana

Hi Indiana...

I'm new here as well... haven't been trying as long as you hav though :-(

I've found this site quite pleasing to read, hopefully you will to :lol:

:hug:

Hi Birmz85

Hopefully it won't be too much longer before we both get our BFP's!

X

hi im new to this site to and would like to welcome you. ive been ttc for 2 & 1/2 yrs now had all my tests and invesigations done. i would to like to wish you loads of luck in ttc and hope you get a bfp very soon.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->