Introducing Millie Rose, very complicated 3rd Section

Worrisome

mummy to 2boys and a girl
Reaction score
As most of you know I was having a planned section with Millie, but when they cut me open they said the scar tissue from prev 2 sections was horrendous, my womb had attached itself to the wall of my stomach. So I ended up having to have a major operation which involved taking everything out, fixing it and putting it back, as it was a long surgery, I ended up losing a lot of blood and needing a transfusions.
Crikey I bet your all thinking, but it didn't end there, Millie was born and went into shock from the section, she was also stuck and needed forceps, she eventually ended up in special care, as they where worried she had the same heart condition as my son as she couldn't breathe properly. Luckily she was only in there half a day, she was given antibiotics Incas she had an infection and given the all the clear.

OK so you would think that would be the end right, wrong ha ha.
After my major op I thought I was doing well recovering but then started shivering and being sick (ouch!!!! with a section) it turns out my bowel had gone into shock and I was put on nil by mouth and a drip. They gave me some tablets to help with the major tummy spasms and eventually found I can stomach a light diet, but will take time until I can eat properly.

I do just want to point out to anyone having a section after a prev section, that this is not always the norm, some people have very minimum scar tissue, so please don't be worried.

Anyway now to the nice stuff.

Introducing Millie Rose

Attachments

• P101114002.jpg
    P101114002.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 18
  • P101111003.jpg
    P101111003.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 19
Sorry to hear about your rough time, She looks worth it though!!

:hugs:

She is adorable hun, I can see a big resemblance to your beautiful boys too :cloud9:

So glad you're getting there x x

What a beautiful baby girl!!!!!! Absolutely stunning!

So sorry to hear that you had a rough time (putting it mildly!) and hope you are feeling better really soon. :)

Ah Mrs IKW, Just seen youve had Lottie, off to look at your birth story and pics, hows it going? Is she good?

sorry to hear labour didn't go well :hugs: congrats hun :flower:

thanks Vaniila, your little one is very cute, love the avatar

Sorry to hear you had a tough time of it :( Hope you are on the mend now.

Congratulations on the arrival of Millie Rose, she looks beautiful!

Aw thanks, she is, but then again I am biased lol

Sorry that your section was so complicated and the recovery seems hard to say the very least. Millie is just beautiful though - congrats!

Thanks Kiwimama.
I'm really pleased how its going, touch wood I'm healing well and Millie has taken to breast feeding brilliantly, which when sometimes when you have a section or a complicated time can sometimes make it hard to establish is fantastic.

Heyyyyyy worrisome!! Well done, what a shitty time you had eh? Congrats tho xxx

Aw thanks Jolly, how is little Mia doing?

Millie is sooooo beautiful! Sorry you had a hard time, well done you for getting through that. Enjoy your princess xx

shes beautiful, congratulations :flower:

Oh wow...What a hard birth....So sorry to hear that

Im having my 3rd csection in 2 weeks....Eeek! :wacko:

But.....What a beautiful little one you have :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g