Introducing Millie Rose, very complicated 3rd Section

Kelly wow, 2 weeks. They said it was very rare what had happened. Please don't worry about, think of all the sections that go really well.
Good luck hun, keep me posted

She's beautiful, sorry to hear you had a tough time, great choice of name :) hope you recover well

Millie is so beautiful, I am glad that she is well..
I'm sorry things didn't go so well on your part... How long do you have to stay on this light diet? and how have you been feeling?

She's beautiful, sorry to hear you had a tough time, great choice of name :) hope you recover well

Thanks Heidi, are wow look at your Millie, she is adorable, will be a real heartbreaker:thumbup:

Millie is so beautiful, I am glad that she is well..
I'm sorry things didn't go so well on your part... How long do you have to stay on this light diet? and how have you been feeling?

Thanks for asking iprettii
Its upto me really, I have tried introducing richer foods and have found I'm ok whilst eating it but once digested I have terrible tummy aches, my bowel literally goes into a spasm. The Dr has prescribed some special tablets, which have deffinately been helping. But apparently it can take a while to get back to normal. To be honest the bf doesnt help as your womb contracts and this hurts also but its something I want to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->