Introducing myself :) and one part ovulation question...

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
That was supposed to say post ovulation.. :)

hello,
I spent my first pregnancy on this forum and im back for round two! Thought I'd say hi and good luck to everybody.

Today I'm 4 days past ovulation, we weren't trying but I accidentally left my nuvaring out and we decided we are ready to start trying whether this is the month or not.. Im sure I ovulated because i had typical ewcm, open cervix, ovulation cramping, even nausea (thanks to nexplanon, never used to have that). Anyways, I'm testing on the 23rd, please let me know if you are too and maybe we can take this journey together!

Also, yesterday and today I've had super sore breasts, I had to tell my SO to leave them alone because it felt like an electric shock going through them! Very unusual for me, does anybody else get this post ovulation symptom? Also having mild twitching and cramping mainly on the left.

Baby dust all around!

Im not testing that late, I am testing the 16th to start (AF due 18/19). But I am happy to keep you company! Sore bbs are off and on for me as a symptom. Some months I get them, others I dont :p I def get the cramping after the fact though!

Hoping for a BFP for you!!

Welcome back!

I get sore boobs usually the week before AF hits, like clockwork, though last cycle it started very early in my cycle. I thought for sure I was pregnant, but no such luck! I won't rely on the ladies again as an indicator, LOL.

Good luck to you!

lol Im the same Dill. The last time I got really sore bbs was the cycle after my ectopic. I assume I only got them because my hormones were out of control. So, I have cut out boobs as a symptom as well.

I wonder if that had something to do with mine? I had a chemical loss in January, and it was the following cycle that had crazy sore and swollen breasts more like what happens when I'm pregnant.

Hmm!

Af is due on the 23rd so I might be waiting to test until that day! ( If I can resist! Lol)

GL and Fx that we all get our BFP''s!

Hope everyone has a nice Valentines Day!!

Thanks for the replies! Oh man the waiting is the worst, it's too bad that no symptom is a sure thing. Good luck to everybody!

Yeah my AF is due the 23rd, waiting until then to test is wishful thinking, I'm not so patient when it comes to this! I'll probably really test by the 20th :winkwink:

I'm an early tester, too. Can't help myself! Fingers crossed for you ... keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->