Introducing myself and question

Lulu4150

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!
I just joined this website because I had a question, but first I'll introduce myself. My name is Lely and my husband and I have been married for just over a year. We've been trying to conceive for about 9 months now. There have been a few months where I thought just maybe but then that pesky period comes! :nope: Since I was on the pill for about 10 years I know it may take some time but I'm hoping its sooner rather than later!

So on to the reason I came here. A few months ago my period finally regulated and I've been getting it between 25 and 27 days. At about day 22 this month I started spotting for about a day and that went away. Now we're on day 30 and the only thing I've had is the spotting. But I've had cramps for about a week. They come and go and some are more intense than others. I've read that some people have had cramps before they took a test that said pregnant but mine feel like my normal menstrual cramps. For ladies who had cramps before you found out you were pregnant what did they feel like?

At this point I haven't taken a test because I took one a few months ago on day 30 and both my husband and I were so disappointed to see not pregnant. I also told myself that I should wait till saturday.

forgot to also say showing no other possible symptoms other than miss period.

I've never been pregnant, but the majority of pregnant woman will tell you that pregnancy symptoms barely differ from AF symptoms. They're very similar, which is why it's so hard to tell the difference. I know you don't want to face the possibility of being let down, but test,test,test!

Hi ladies,
I am new on here too. I just wanted to say hi and unfortunately I have not been pregnant but I have experienced in the past the spotting for several days but no "real" period. I had the on and off cramps too like it was the real deal. Unfortunately I am not pregnant and still TTC.
I know it is hard to see the not pregnant symbol or sign, but if you want to know you have to test. Good Luck!
Sending baby dust to everyone! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->