Introducing myself in NTNP :)

lala222

proud mom of miracle babe
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Just introducing myself here.I was obsessed with this site throughout my pregnancy with my son who is now 15 months old and my hubby and I have decided to do the not trying not preventing thing! This IS how I ended up getting pregnant with my DS. baby danced on my supposed ovulation date of October 23rd but only once so we will see!! Looking forward to sharing stories with you all!:flower:

It only takes one!! Lol

Good luck to u hun xx

haha thanks and to you too!!

Yes, it does only take one time eh! Hopefully I was accurate with my ovulaion date though!! how are you doing?

I'm good thanks, just getting really really impatient waiting for ovulation and I may have a whole load longer to wait which I think makes it harder x

Welcome! :hi:

I'm new to NTNP too.

Good luck! xx

hello ladies and thanks for the warm welcome! Its 5 dpo today for me!! what about the rest of you?

Hi there! Sounds pretty similar to me as well, we have a 15 month old and just started NTNP. After breastfeeding 13 months, I'm still waiting on AF to return and waiting on OPKs to come in the mail. I'm hoping the AF will show up (weird thing to hope for!) or for an OPK to show a positive in the near future.

Good luck!

I am not sure when i O'd, but i think the last day was 23/24 so bout 4/5 days, and i am driving myself potty!!
x

its a horribly long wait, isnt it ladies? I really wish my hubby and I would've gotten more bd'ing time in but only did it late at night on O day so we will see although Ive been feeling quite dizzy and crampy...but that could be anything. First month doing this...I can hardly remember the symptoms I had during this time with my son because we weren't trying so I wasn't looking for any. I just remember feeling implantation with him at 5 dpo (unmistakeable) and straight after that feeling exhausted and incredibly emotional. so sort of waiting for these symptoms to show up again! Im 6 dpo today...what about you guys??? xx

I'm still waiting to ovulate. Although for all I no I may have missed it. I did an opk a week ago and it was as white as a ghost, I did one yesterday evening and got a line but it wasn't positive, got a line again today but still not positive. So iv either missed it or my hormones are regulating. I wad getting tightness in my lower abdomen yesterday but I also have endo so could have been that. We be yesterday just in case. Also for the first time in 6 months iv had some cm but its not ew its more creamy/lotiony. I'm not expecting to ovulate just yet anyway so would be a bonus but just having the lines on the test is good for me because it shows my body is getting there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->