Introducing myself

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Hello ladies

I still can't believe I'm on the home stretch already. It's as if i blinked and I'm here.

I'm 27+1 today and we are expecting our third little girl. We already have Scarlett who is 5 and Daisy who is 3. We've decided to name this one Lillie.

This is the last pregnancy for us. I'm 39 and OH is 43. I'm definitely feeling my age this time around. I'm so tired.

I don't plan to finish work until 38 weeks so its going to be a drag.

Looking forward to reading all you're stories and getting to know you all xxxx

Hello!

Just figured I'd say hello since I'm 27+1 today as well and also new to the third trimester. :)

I agree - I can't believe how quickly things are going! My husband nervously (and excitedly) freaks out a little bit when he realizes baby will be here in just about 3 months, haha.

Congratulations on another beautiful little girl! We're having a boy. :)

Welcome to both of you! I hope third tri treats you well!

Hello! I'm 29+1 today and kind of forgot I'm now in 3rd tri!
So exciting, getting near the end!
This is our second, and our first little boy.

Hello SadakoS!
You're so close to 30 weeks! Never having gone through this before, I feel like reaching 30+ weeks is a huge milestone and marks the final countdown. It still feels really abstract to me and I'm only 2 weeks out from it, haha. So exciting!

We have a birth class, my baby shower, and a tour of the hospital all setup for mid March. Maybe that will make things feel more real!

yay welcome to third tri!!!
i've be so glad to finally be here.
and i hear you on the tired!!!! i am 36 and my first pregnancy i had twins but was younger obviously but even with twins had so much more energy!
hang in there with work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"