~*~Introducing myself~*~

I'm 19 on the 27th May :)

I don't see how it's so insane. You know when you're ready and no one else can tell you otherwise!! xx

some people dont see it like that though, i dont think until you want a family you realise how much you need to do it!

if that made sense!
x

Yeah that makes perfect sense. It's funny as well cause once you've decided on having a child I swear you see mum's and LO's everywhere!

If you don't mind me asking...what's your ticker about? xx

you will see in 14months so stick around ;)

i know, dont it drive you mad!

x

I hate the stereotypes people give. It makes no difference how old you are, people become ready at different ages to be parents. The one thing that really gets to me is how the real problems with child abuse etc come from parents that are older and supposedly more mature, but yet younger mums who yeah some might be 16 and still living at home or whatever but at the end of the day THEIR child is happy and healthy.
I really want to be a young mum because I feel like I can still remember a lot of experiences from my childhood, if I can remember how I felt when I was told off by parents, or what it was like to go through certain experiences etc then I should be able to connect better with my own children when they face things in life.
Even the other day I went to the playground with my friend and her niece and even I was getting dirty looks for being there. People may have thought my friend was the mum (spitting image) but definitely not me, they both have bright blond hair and I'm dark brunette.. Even still my friend was doing an amazing job (she's the only person I know as broody as me lol) and people were looking at her like she cudnt possibly know what to do with a child grrr xxxx

Georgie how come I don't see u around the wtt forum!

Xxxx

Ah probs just me then lol, ttc in 14 months?xxxx

:wave: Hi Chloe! I would have to agree with all these lovely ladies and say that, at the end of the day if people frown on you and your partner trying for a baby at a young age, SO WHAT?? Trying for a baby is something you do for yourselves and the potential child, not other people, so their opinions really do not count. I've just turned 23, and when we TTC, I'll be nearly 24, but I still have people tell me I'm too young (although I certainly haven't felt young since my 21st lol), and I need to live my own life first... no one ever considers though that maybe having a baby is the way I want to live my life! I wish you the best of luck on your journey hun :flower: xxx

It doesnt matter how old you are, when it comes to your own mothers, they will always think you arent old enough. I'll be 27 by the time I'm married and ttc and I think my mum will still be in a flap about it, despite me having been away from home for 11 years by that point!

Cor yeah, my Mum would be in a huge flap if she even knew we were considering it... but she was only 16 when she had me, and by 21 she had had me and my brother. My OH's Mum, on the otherhand, wants us to start trying now! I wish... x

Lol it's funny how mums react isn't it? I don't mention it in front of her anymore cause she just goes off on one and I have to tune her out! Lol I always manage to give things away though cause I'm baby mad anyway! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->