introducing myself :)

BrEeZeY

stay at home wifey&&momma
Reaction score
hey im Brea! im 20 and i have a 15 month old son and just got married in August and we are going to start ntnp after christmas :) this will be my second and my hubby's first :) sooooo excited! soooo tell me alil bit bout urself! cant wait to get to know u guys :)

Welcome!! We're going to be NTNP after Christmas too - we could be future buddies!! Haven't quite decided between Jan/Feb or March yet (because I'm going skiing in feb, must talk to my dr) You should join the Spring Lambs group :D

Hello girls count me in!

im getting married in feb and we want to start trying straight away. Ive been off my pill for 2months now so my body gets the Pill out of my system.

i have two chilldren already but we will be trying for my Husbands first baby.

you may have just found yourselfs another buddie here!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hello girls count me in!

im getting married in feb and we want to start trying straight away. Ive been off my pill for 2months now so my body gets the Pill out of my system.

i have two chilldren already but we will be trying for my Husbands first baby.

you may have just found yourselfs another buddie here!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Great! Will add you to my siggie!!! :flower: (nice to meet you by the way, lol!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->