Introducing myself! :)

mommy2be1003

Mommy of 1
Reaction score
HI my name is Andrea and I was referred by my friend Haley she just joined this forum as well... I am engaged to a wonderful man and we are getting married June 25th then we are goin to try for our first baby. Im hoping i dont have a hard time getting pregnant because my menstrual cycles are all out of whack, ranging from 23-75 days apart. Does anyone else have the same issue going on?

:hi: Good luck when you start TTC! :)

I haven't had that problem, so I can't help! Sorry! Mine have always been 28-29 days and pretty on queue!

:hi: Hi there, welcome! :flower: My cycles are pretty regular, sorry I can't be of help! but GL!

can one of you help me...how do i do the pictures/blinkis in my signature?

HI my name is Andrea and I was referred by my friend Haley she just joined this forum as well... I am engaged to a wonderful man and we are getting married June 25th then we are goin to try for our first baby. Im hoping i dont have a hard time getting pregnant because my menstrual cycles are all out of whack, ranging from 23-75 days apart. Does anyone else have the same issue going on?

Hi! I just joined too. Wanted to let you know that my cycles have always been out of whack too. It took me 3 mos. to get pregnant with my daughter but this pregnancy was more of a challenge. It took us a year and I charted my cycles religiously, took my temp, did ovulation tests, gluten-free diet, etc. The cycle I got pregnant was actually our last ditch effort before seeking fertility advice. And here's the kicker: after a year of trying with no results I am now pregnant with TWINS. I highly recommend the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility". It's especially helpful for those with irregular cycles. Good luck!

thanks so much laralou I defiantly think i will be buying the book you mentioned. im just paranoid i will never get pregnant! Congrats on your twins!!

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welc.gif :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->