Introducingggggg.....

lushious09

Expecting a little boy <3
Reaction score
Cairo-Lucas

Birth Story
https://i55.tinypic.com/2nuiy6c.jpg
Started with contractions at 8:30 thought they were bad BH they were rather sore so i had to get out of bed... noticed they were 10mins apart so rang my friend... told her not to come down yet and id wait 30mins to see if they were still 10mins (they were) she came down for 12 and my contractions moved up to 5mins apart... we rang the midwife at 1:30 and went in soon after.

Got to the hospital but contractions wernt frequent enough or strong enough so they sent me back home and told me to come back when they were unbearable... it got to 4:00 and they were every 2mins and rather strong so i went back, i was managing to breath through them ok but by 8pm they had started getting really uncomfy

The midwife wanted to send me home because i wasnt dialated more then 1 and a half cms ... i had a bath there and things upd my waters went and they became really frequent so they let me stay... by 10:00 i was in real pain with the contractions but only 3cm dilated and they wouldnt give me pain relief not even gas and air!!!

By 11:30 they let me have some, i found it hard to breath with at first but found it took the edge off... 2 hours later they gave me the injection which sent me high as a kite lol! felt good for an hour but the pain just came back

By 3am i was shattered and about 6cms gone it was such a slow labour and i felt he was never gonna get here... by 4 i felt the need to push so they sent me to the birth pool i couldnt stand the pain or feeling and prefered to sit facing forward but this slowed my contractions down and i realised the only way he was gonna get out was if i got on all fours and let it get painfull... so i did and started to push ... the midwife told me it could take an hour or me for him to come out to which i said damn that and pushed like hell lol he was out in 15mins! was the most painfull but amazing thing ever

:happydance:

Aww he is adorable, congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"