Introduction to my TTC.

babydust92

Reaction score
I've officially been trying to conceive for 3 months now but I would like to point out that I would class this month as my 'first' cycle trying because the first month was the month my partner said "Let's go for it" and with me not knowing much about my body, ovulation days etc I think after researching we started after I ovulated.

The second cycle I think I went a little baby mad on my partner (just a tad) and I put him off by putting too much pressure on him. This ultimately ended up in him experiencing a temporary erectile dysfunction. This is something I have learned from and I refrain from telling him about my fertile days etc. I think I was more worried that month because during my fertile window we didn't do it much and his friend kept on coming over which meant no baby dance. I wasn't very happy to say the least.

This month I kept quiet, seduced him before my fertility window as I was in the mood and I wanted him to get past his temporary erectile dysfunction which luckily by him taking charge he found the power to continue (Hoooooray!!!). We did really well this month as we baby danced on the 5/10,6/10,8/10 (expected ovulation day) and the 10/10. So I can't help but have my hopes up this month.

One thing that sticks out at me are my boobs. My boobs have felt fuller, sore and my nipples are very tingly. I know this can happen after ovulation but with my body I only experience sore boobs a few days before AF visits. I remember last month I was watching videos and everybody was pretty much talking about their sore boobs and there I was holding my pain free boobs... I was upset. I've felt pain just below my belly button a few times, cramps, bad back pain (I suffer from bad back pain but I normally have to do something to cause it), pain in my thigh, constipation, sore throat which is going away and starting yesterday a blocked nose.

One thing I would like to point out is one night the other day my partner and I were doing adult ctivities he went away to the bathroom to wash up and he came back and said "You're on your period" and there's me sitting there going "No I'm not I'm due in like 9 days" and after that I couldn't help but think it was maybe the start of implantation as I never spot. The only time I spot is a day before my AF is due.

I'm going crazy during this ttw and I would love to hear from other people waiting with me.

Good luck!! When are you planning to test?
I tested this morning and I saw a very faint line and I tested again 2hrs later because I was sure it was probably a evap line but the second time I didn't have to hold it up to the light and it came within the 3 mins time slot. I'm going to test tomorrow etc and see what happens. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but in my last cycle I tested all the time and I never got that line so I can't help but feel like it's more than an evap line especially with my unusual boob pain. Fingers crossed X

I tested this morning and I saw a very faint line and I tested again 2hrs later because I was sure it was probably a evap line but the second time I didn't have to hold it up to the light and it came within the 3 mins time slot. I'm going to test tomorrow etc and see what happens. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but in my last cycle I tested all the time and I never got that line so I can't help but feel like it's more than an evap line especially with my unusual boob pain. Fingers crossed X

Hope that's no evap, rather a positive.. Sore boobs deffo a good sign.. Did you test again? And best of luck....

Hope that's no evap, rather a positive.. Sore boobs deffo a good sign.. Did you test again? And best of luck....
I did a early first response test and a clear faint pink line appeared. Since then I've had heartburn, bad headaches, lots of nausea and I've thrown up 2 days in a row.

All good signs.. Congratulations !! I hope you test everyday, seeing the line getting darker is really something..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->