Introduction with questions :)

CrunchyGal

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum and TTC. I have been monitoring my ovulation with OPKS (no temping) for the past 3 months. I have a 31 day cycle and use the clearblue digital 2 day opk with smiley face.

I tested on Friday morning (fmu) and got a smiley face (this was cycle day 13). I tested later that day and had the empty circle. We had sex 4 times last week but I didn't think that I would ovulate until yesterday. So..over the weekend I had lots of cramping, bloating and CM. For whatever reason I tested again this morning (4 days later) and got another smiley face??

I know that the LH surge is 24 hours. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thank you!

Hello hun. Iv read a lot about these OPK's and from what iv read your body geared up to ovulate the 1st time around and did not, So its trying again now. Yes they say the surge lasts 12-24 hours and you ov 12-36 hours after your 1st positive.

If you don't get a BFP this month next cycle you should try Temping, It really helped me just clarify everything as I can see what my temps are doing, and to know for sure if iv ovulated or not. This cycle I got an almost positive on CD12 And I thought okay tomorrow il get a for sure positive, but I never did until CD15, and then my temp shot up the day after so I could confirm ov.

Good luck xxx I hope you get your BFP this month:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->