Introduction!

mamaof2sons

Reaction score
Hey ladies. My name is Kate, i am currently engaged about to be married but we been together for a few years. I have 2 wonderful sons from a previous relationship. Hubby has none. We been TTC the past few months but been doing the not trying/not preventing for 3 months before that. My last were so easy. Got off BC and was pregnant within 6 months. Second time around, same but within 5 months. I kind of figured it would be around 5-6 months again, but nope! Past few months I been using OPK's to get an idea of ovulation. Last cycle i started to track my temps so i figured it wouldn't do much good until at least the second month. Go figure, AF came. But this month, i decided to go ALL OUT! I stocked up on ovulation tests, i was already taking prenatals of course, but i started taking B Complex a few days ago(heard B6 & B12 is great for fertility) and some multivitamins. Convinced hubby to take some vitamins as well. So hes now taking a multivitamin too as i heard Vitamin C & Zinc is great for male fertility. I'm gonna continue to track my temps. Also bought preseed! Wanted to get Yes Baby since its 100% organic but hopefully one month won't hurt :) Sorry for it being so long but thought id introduce myself and tell you a little about my situation! Baby dust to all you ladies!! Hope we all get that BFP this month! :bfp: :dust:

Hey ladies. My name is Kate, i am currently engaged about to be married but we been together for a few years. I have 2 wonderful sons from a previous relationship. Hubby has none. We been TTC the past few months but been doing the not trying/not preventing for 3 months before that. My last were so easy. Got off BC and was pregnant within 6 months. Second time around, same but within 5 months. I kind of figured it would be around 5-6 months again, but nope! Past few months I been using OPK's to get an idea of ovulation. Last cycle i started to track my temps so i figured it wouldn't do much good until at least the second month. Go figure, AF came. But this month, i decided to go ALL OUT! I stocked up on ovulation tests, i was already taking prenatals of course, but i started taking B Complex a few days ago(heard B6 & B12 is great for fertility) and some multivitamins. Convinced hubby to take some vitamins as well. So hes now taking a multivitamin too as i heard Vitamin C & Zinc is great for male fertility. I'm gonna continue to track my temps. Also bought preseed! Wanted to get Yes Baby since its 100% organic but hopefully one month won't hurt :) Sorry for it being so long but thought id introduce myself and tell you a little about my situation! Baby dust to all you ladies!! Hope we all get that BFP this month! :bfp: :dust:

Hi ya and welcome !

I'm trying to conceive baby number 2 and it's been 3 months of actively trying and the same as you about 6 months before when we not trying, not preventing

I had problems conceiving my son as I've got pcos and had 1 period all year when I came off the pill- I was about to start clomid to make me ovulate when I randomly fell pregnant

Since having my son my periods came back and I ovulate every month so I thought I'd fall really quickly but it hasn't happened - so I feel your pain ha

Good luck Hun

Ps: I'm 5-6 dpo so hoping this is our month xx

Hey Kate!! DH and I are newlyweds. I have two children, he has none. I am on cycle 3. I just started temping. This month I decided to use Preseed and Softcups! I thought Id go all out also!! Hoping we get out BFP this month!!

I am so sorry to hear about you having PCOS! But ive heard of so many women conceiving while having PCOS but taking a little while. So i am sure you will conceive very soon if not this month!! I feel like I have a PH.D in fertility over these past months! Lol! Baby dust to you & I hope this is your month!! xoxo

Aww, congrats on the marriage!! Sounds like your really happy! I see that your a mother of two girls, ahh lucky. I am so jelly!! I am a mother of 2 boys, want a girl so bad! Where you at in your cycle? :dust: :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->