Intuition, guesses, and updates

H

hylokitty321

So since I'm always on here these days, thought I'd make a fun thread which I will update regularly.

1) when is your gender scan
2) what does your intuition say your'e having?
3) what have the majority of your guesses been?

and lastly once you find out the gender, please update on here !

Wishing everyone a healthy pregnancy and hope we all have beautiful healthy babies !

So I will start...

1) My 20 week scan will be on Thursday Aug 15 at 1 pm

2) I feel I'm having a boy

3) majority of my guesses on here were boy

I like it!!

Friday 9th of August
Feel like it's a girl
Has been 50/50 on here & mostly girl on 'in gender' site

hi Lulu

Congrats on your pregnancy! For u I would lean more towards girl because there are a lot of experienced people on in gender.
Good luck either way and don't forget to update!

Wishing u a healthy pregnancy ! xx

I have a private gender ultrasound scheduled, they guarantee it at 14 weeks so we will see :)

1) when is your gender scan? Saturday
2) what does your intuition say your'e having? Boy! I hope?? haha
3) what have the majority of your guesses been? Family and friends have mostly said boy. We shall see!

Hi kyrs!

you are so lucky you get to find out at 14 weeks,
In Canada they won't tell you or even guess until 20 weeks,
Not even the private clinics.

Well I hope you get your boy! Don't forget to update

Good luck and wishing u a healthy pregnancy

Hi kyrs!

you are so lucky you get to find out at 14 weeks,
In Canada they won't tell you or even guess until 20 weeks,
Not even the private clinics.

Well I hope you get your boy! Don't forget to update

Good luck and wishing u a healthy pregnancy

Thank you! :flower: My doctor told me she would try to see at my next appointment on the 21st, but I am too impatient! I was kind of shocked to see that the private places guarantee it at 14 weeks, they will even let you come back for a free rescan if baby doesn't cooperate. Totally worth $55 if you ask me!

Yea I would probably go find out too lol!
I am so impatient when it comes to this gender stuff

Well my ultrasound has been moved to thurs aug 15 instead of Monday aug 12
Cus they want to do the anatomy scan right at 20 weeks

so exactly 7 days to go!

Well, we had the scan.....its a boy!! Im.gonna be ganged up on at home!! awful to say, but i was a little dissapointed as wanted 1 of each, but he's looking healthy & happy & im lucky enough to be pregnant!! There will o.ly b 19 months between my boys, so hoping most of the time they'll b the best of friends!! hope to hear ur results soon!x

1) when is your gender scan? 26th September! :happydance:
2) what does your intuition say your'e having? Boy!
3) what have the majority of your guesses been? Most guesses boys!

1. When is your gender scan? Sept. 4th
2. What does your intuition say you are having? Girl
3. What have the majority of your guesses been? Boy

We'll see in a little over 3 weeks!!

Hope I'm okay to join :flower:

1. Gender scan: 28th August at 16w 4days!
2. What does your intuition say you're having? : I have no idea, at all, & none of my family do!
3. What have the majority of your guesses been? : girl :pink:

Cannot wait to find out!
Happy & healthy 9months ladies xx

1) My 20 week scan is 30th Sept
2) I feel like baby is a girl
3) Everyone apart from 1 person thinks it's a girl!

Just got to be patient and wait now....unless someone treats us to an earlier gender scan :winkwink:

This will be baby number 3 and we have 1 of each already so we don't mind at all what the sex is as long as healthy x

Well, we had the scan.....its a boy!! Im.gonna be ganged up on at home!! awful to say, but i was a little dissapointed as wanted 1 of each, but he's looking healthy & happy & im lucky enough to be pregnant!! There will o.ly b 19 months between my boys, so hoping most of the time they'll b the best of friends!! hope to hear ur results soon!x

Congrats Lulu!
Awww sorry you didnt get to hear girl .. at least Your sons will be so close and keep each other company ! That's what I think now too.. If I do have another girl.. Atleast they'll be close in age.. I would still want a son so badly so probably would give it one last try ! the good thing is your son is healthy and happy :) you will be in love when u hold the little guy!

Well we were right.... baby BOY!

View attachment 656081

Congrats krys!

So your intuition was right and it wasnt just wishful thinking ! I am so happy for u! Now you'll have one of each ! How were your pregnancies different ? with me.. I wasn't so sick with my daughter and it seemed a lot easier.. with this pregnancy I am much sicker... had all day nausea and threw up almost every day from week 7- 16. And have bad indigestion all day :( With my daughter I loved drinking lots of milk and cake and ice cream and this time I can't stand milk.. and don't crave sweet stuff... I like salty and sour stuff way more .. So that makes me feel its a boy.. 4 more days left! can't wait !

It must have been so nice when they told u it's a boy!
Congrats once again

Hope I'm okay to join :flower:

1. Gender scan: 28th August at 16w 4days!
2. What does your intuition say you're having? : I have no idea, at all, & none of my family do!
3. What have the majority of your guesses been? : girl :pink:

Cannot wait to find out!
Happy & healthy 9months ladies xx

welcome pollydolly,
congrats on your pregnancy! Is this your first?
wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy as well!

1) My 20 week scan is 30th Sept
2) I feel like baby is a girl
3) Everyone apart from 1 person thinks it's a girl!

Just got to be patient and wait now....unless someone treats us to an earlier gender scan :winkwink:

This will be baby number 3 and we have 1 of each already so we don't mind at all what the sex is as long as healthy x

welcome babybears,
3rd baby definitely sounds exciting! I know what you mean about trying to be patient! Here we can find out until 20 weeks and boy has it been a long wait for me ... i have 4 more days left until I can find out and that's IF the baby cooperates .. well keep us updated
And wish u a healthy pregnancy !

Well we were right.... baby BOY!

View attachment 656081

Congrats krys!

So your intuition was right and it wasnt just wishful thinking ! I am so happy for u! Now you'll have one of each ! How were your pregnancies different ? with me.. I wasn't so sick with my daughter and it seemed a lot easier.. with this pregnancy I am much sicker... had all day nausea and threw up almost every day from week 7- 16. And have bad indigestion all day :( With my daughter I loved drinking lots of milk and cake and ice cream and this time I can't stand milk.. and don't crave sweet stuff... I like salty and sour stuff way more .. So that makes me feel its a boy.. 4 more days left! can't wait !

It must have been so nice when they told u it's a boy!
Congrats once again

That pretty much sums it up for me! I wasn't really sick with my daughter, but I have been sick so much with this baby! Cravings were exactly the same as yours! Too funny :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->