invites ordered and feel like i got a bargain...

nugget80

Reaction score
Ordered invites from vistaprint. Have set them up as postcards rather than invites as loads cheaper and with discounts paid £45 for 30 large postcards which are eve invites and 70 small of which 30 are rsvp cards and 40 eve invites. All matching and 150 envelopes which is way too many...! :)
i designed them myself and think they are gorgeous...

That is such a great bargain! Make sure you show us some pictures when they arrive :)

Will do... Although i moaned about the postage options so this morning they kindly cancelled previous orders and ordered it all as one order on free 3day delivery at cost of £32 so am now even happier and oh can find nothing to moan about! :)

Will do... Although i moaned about the postage options so this morning they kindly cancelled previous orders and ordered it all as one order on free 3day delivery at cost of £32 so am now even happier and oh can find nothing to moan about! :)

Result! lol

That's a real bargain. We made our STD cards from Vistaprint using the 500 free business cards option (pics are in my wedding journal). They're fab. Deffo remember to show us when they arrive :)

I used postcards from vistaprint too, now OH has gone vistaprint crazy from all the offers they send through! We've got a banner, a just married car magnet, little magnets for Kaia's naming ceremony, a wedding pen...

Also used notecards for placecards (going to fold them in half) and business cards for people to write wishes on for the wishing well!

I used postcards from vistaprint too, now OH has gone vistaprint crazy from all the offers they send through! We've got a banner, a just married car magnet, little magnets for Kaia's naming ceremony, a wedding pen...

Also used notecards for placecards (going to fold them in half) and business cards for people to write wishes on for the wishing well!

ooo i like the idea of the business cards for the wishing well :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->