Ipad or Samsung galaxy tab 2

mel102

Reaction score
Am looking to get a tablet but don't no what on what's everyone else got? :)

I've got the ipad mini and love it, not tried the other one tho x

Thanks for your reply am looking for a bigger screen so maybe the ipad thanks :)

I have a samsung galaxy tab 2.0 with a 10.1 screen.

I love it! I feel like it's a lot more versatile and easy to use than Apple devices, though my only real comparison is to an iPod Touch.

Samsung all the way! Cheaper apps generally too! I just hate apple layput and how they overcharge!

Thanks for everyone's reply I think am going to get a Samsung galaxy tab 2 as its cheaper and I already have an iPhone thanks again everyone :)

I have an iPad and a Galaxy Tab.

The Galaxy I find easier to use and less restrictive when it comes to putting music/movies on. iPad, movies have to be a certain format (mp4).

The apps are cheaper on Android/Google Play.

You can also extend the memory on my Galaxy but cant on the iPad.

I have an iPad and a Galaxy Tab.

The Galaxy I find easier to use and less restrictive when it comes to putting music/movies on. iPad, movies have to be a certain format (mp4).

The apps are cheaper on Android/Google Play.

You can also extend the memory on my Galaxy but cant on the iPad.

See I love my iPad...but now I have read this I am tempted to become a Android convert.

If you want to be ripped off then go for a lolpad.

If you want something that you can actually do something with, not get ripped off and a good system, then go for the galaxy tab. :)

Thanks everyone I ordered a 10 inch Samsung galaxy tab 2 just got to wait for it now :)

Thanks everyone I ordered a 10 inch Samsung galaxy tab 2 just got to wait for it now :)

Thanks for this thread, I've been wondering the same lately about which one to go for! Can I ask where you got it from. I've seen it on amazon for £230 but wondering if anywhere does it cheaper xx

Thanks for this thread, I've been wondering the same lately about which one to go for! Can I ask where you got it from. I've seen it on amazon for £230 but wondering if anywhere does it cheaper xx

Hey I ordered mine from very they are £249 but I got £30 of my first order :) if u don't already have an account with them there is a code for £30 off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->