iphone 4

I've the iphone 4 on contract and it was 02 that offered the best deal on it.

I pay £45 a month but didnt pay anything for the handset.
There are cheaper ways of doing it, but you have to pay silly money up front for the phone x

There arent that many great deals around on the iphone4. OH has it and he had to pay £120 for the handset, but pays £35 per month on 02. They look like they do the best deal on it, if you can call it that!

He has been an O2 customer since 2001 but the best deal online for his upgrade was £202 for his phone then £38 a month. I didn't think that was very good tbh as it was a 24 month contract. Think he needs to phone them and see what they offer. His bills are often huge as he was using his phone in Saudi for work so he has had a massive spend with them over the last 12 months. Might be time to look elsewhere!

i have one with orange and pay 35 a month oh has one with 3 as he just upgraded and they had some amazing deals where you didn't even have to pay that much for the handset

Hi, I was JUST looking too, turns out I can't upgrade til August, but I'd be interested to find out what they offer as I thought their deals looked rubbish too x

He has been an O2 customer since 2001 but the best deal online for his upgrade was £202 for his phone then £38 a month. I didn't think that was very good tbh as it was a 24 month contract. Think he needs to phone them and see what they offer. His bills are often huge as he was using his phone in Saudi for work so he has had a massive spend with them over the last 12 months. Might be time to look elsewhere!

My OH has been with them for years too.......I think they are having you over tbh, maybe tell you wanna cancel then see what they offer you? Often works with us....OH contract wasnt 24 month either, it was 18 months

My OH has been with them for years too.......I think they are having you over tbh, maybe tell you wanna cancel then see what they offer you? Often works with us....OH contract wasnt 24 month either, it was 18 months

I think that they are having him over too. I hate being ripped off!:growlmad: Just looked at 3 and they have got deals for £29 to £69 to buy and then £35 a month. Think he needs to phone them and see what they offer.

I spent ages looking and the best deal was on the high street with phones for you.

Free phone, 24 month contract, £35 p/m

And thats for 750 mins, unlimited texts and internet

I was on 02 but changed to orange x

We are on t-mobile, 18month contract Pay now £40 per month, paid £50 per phone and in our contract we get;

£250 to spend on texts and calls
Free internet
and we can select a free bolt on every month

There seem to be a lot better deals out there. Right, he needs to phone tomorrow!

Best idea is to go on all the websites and then ring each mobile company and tell them but i can get it cheaper here XX then when they beat XX ring XX and say YY have offered me cheaper lol

Best idea is to go on all the websites and then ring each mobile company and tell them but i can get it cheaper here XX then when they beat XX ring XX and say YY have offered me cheaper lol

That is what I was thinking. He is lazy though- he will want me to do it all then he will call!:haha:

My oh has to do it the contracts are in his name haha oh and we have all the 08,0845 numbers included in our £250 thats a new thing we got added last month lol we never upgrade without getting something for free lol Free internet was the last contract lol

Could he hold off from upgrading? The iPhone 5 is coming out this year so he could either get that or an iPhone 4 at a much better rate once the prices fall.

After long hard decision I went with three network and I traded my phone 3g in for money and paid the 100 upfront and I am £30 a month for 500mins unlim text and internet :) Also they let you put a barr on so you dont go over the limit.

EDIT: Just checked its now 35 a month with a £69 upfront cost for 2000mins 5000 texts and unlim net x

Could he hold off from upgrading? The iPhone 5 is coming out this year so he could either get that or an iPhone 4 at a much better rate once the prices fall.

I use my phone until it falls apart so I think he could! I was wondering that?

Does anyone use the GPS on their phone much? He uses it when he is training (marathons) and it keeps dropping signal. I'm not sure if it is the phone or the area. If it is just the area I think he should wait but if it is the phone I guess he will want to upgrade.

Iphones dont tend to have great signal tbh, you can buy booster cases and booster apps to help though. I love my Iphone though but i heard the Iphone5 is more the BB version so BB was orignaly for buisness and thats what the Iphone5 is for however the Iphone6 Comes out next year and i will be getting that as its due at my next upgrade lol

The iPhone 4 is meant to be far better for GPS signal than the 3GS. I think it's something to do with the casing being metal, although that could be something I dreamt up :rofl:

I've been with O2 since 2004, and I've found that you really need to do the whole "I want to cancel my contract" or "Soandso will give me it cheaper". Only way I've ever had any good deals out of them. I phoned up saying I wanted to cancel, didn't want an upgrade, just didn't see the point in paying for what I wasn't using. They reduced my monthly charge to practically nothing, and gave me £150 credit on my account :shock: It meant that I didn't actually pay anything for donkeys ages :rofl:

Then when I did want an upgrade, I just told them that T-Mobile would do the phone I wanted with the tariff I wanted for X amount a month, and they price-matched it :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->