Iphone Application??

nicky

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone tell me if there is an app for the iphone or a forum reader app which is compatible with bnb? Would be soooo handy if the forum was easier to access on my phone.:thumbup:

At the moment i dont think so, it is an idea that has been thought about :)

I'd love a BNB iphone app!

Apparently there are lots of forum reader applications that can be compatible with sites like bnb. A lot of these apps suggest forum administrators download the software to make their forums compatible. Would it be possible to do this if no personal iphone app yet??:wacko:

me too!! Then I could avoid getting in trouble at work for being here he he!

oooh me too! although i have an iphone and i find accessing here is quite quick for me? would still love an app though!

Along the lines of an iphone app... is it possible to make BNB a little more mobile friendly in general? I use a phone that has a really small screen and the load time for BNB is very slow. And most of the time, the pages don't even fully load. It doesn't look like it has a mobile site... but it's just the desktop site squished small.
:shrug: :flower:

but I will get an iphone or itouch when BNB has an app just for that. lol!

Just to say I'd love an app for the iPhone as well.
I've only just started posting but I've been reading the forum for a long time! :thumbup:

dont have an iphone yet but going to get one and a app just for B&B would be pretty great.

I have an ITouch and it would be great to have BnB on there!

would love an app, bnb runs better on my ipod then it does on my mac :p

you can still use BNB on iphone I use it all the time just not in app form =)

I'd love either an app or for bnb to make tyesite compatible with a forum reader.

Any updates from the bnb team about when this might happen?

you can still use BNB on iphone I use it all the time just not in app form =)

Thats what I was going to say, I cant see how an app could make it any easier ykwim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->