IQ test! Post your score x

i wasn't honest!!! he was much too professional and the reason i wanted to teach! what happened to me toria! never thought id love not working so much, if you can call maddi 'not working' i beg to differ :rofl:

i wasn't honest!!! he was much too professional and the reason i wanted to teach! what happened to me toria! never thought id love not working so much, if you can call maddi 'not working' i beg to differ :rofl:

:rofl: Caitlyn IS my work! I think I'm doing a pretty good job if I do say so myself :smug:

I figured that Carly after the designer vagina conversation!! :rofl:

i think you are toria, we all have every right to feel :smug: its the best job i've ever had!! the hours and pay are pants, work 24hours a day and paid in poo and sick, but the cuddles and kisses are worth millions :D x x

I mean that you BOTH have a warped sense of humour!! :lol: :dohh:

i think you are toria, we all have every right to feel :smug: its the best job i've ever had!! the hours and pay are pants, work 24hours a day and paid in poo and sick, but the cuddles and kisses are worth millions :D x x

I get paid in temper tantrums and teething poo. Fab! :rofl:

ooo teething poo! we have them in this household currently! i mean 7 teeth at once!! grr!! james has too of maddi's teething poo's before 9am this morning :rofl: he said you no its bad when we can smell is from our room :sick:

I got 122! Not bad when sleep deprived! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->