Irish Lassies!!

Hiiiii :D

I'm Irish, but live in belfast :)

I know there's a couple of other ladies from around dublin on here :) x

where have you girls been!!??
we have NI meets, the posts are in the forum meets section, next one is being planned for end of July so keep and eye out and come meet us all!

we have NI meets, the posts are in the forum meets section, next one is being planned for end of July so keep and eye out and come meet us all!

Hi hun - i noticed the meet to the zoo, but didn't want to just invite myself. Might see about going to the next one if thats ok though? x

loads of peeeps always come out when the Irish are called that I havnt seen before lol I am from the North on the border.

Hi hun - i noticed the meet to the zoo, but didn't want to just invite myself. Might see about going to the next one if thats ok though? x

of course it is!!!! we all just invited ourselves too, so dont be shy :flower:

of course it is!!!! we all just invited ourselves too, so dont be shy :flower:

Thanks!! Will keep an eye out on the forum meet thread then :kiss:

SO is from Ireland, and i'm part Irish. If we can find jobs, we intend on settling in Ireland and buying a house. I've seen quite a few other Irish people around!

We're renting a house in London but lease is up soon so we're moving to Kilkenny I think. Even though Cam is a die hard Waterford fan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->