Irish Lassies!!

waterford is like a 40 min drive from me lol although there is not many jobs in ireland lol i think it depends on the field of work aswell :) never been to kilkenny

We'd be close to the Kilkenny/Waterford border I think. OH was looking at a house out past the new bridge if that means anything to you? Mullinivat and Mooncoin are 2 names ringing bells for me...

i think im on the other side of the waterford boarder, im in cork but my home town is on the main road to waterford :D lol

Everyone seems to have some connection to Waterford! Only today I found out my cousin's partner is also from Waterford and they're moving to Ireland with their son too! Crazy! Haha. Small world I guess.

well waterford is kind of central, another friend of mine on here and i met her through bnb is from waterford. ive been there a few times, from what i can remember its a lovely place :) my all time fave place in ireland though is west cork cant beat it!

Cork and Kerry mountains! Such beautiful scenery around those counties. We did the ring of Kerry a few months back and went down for a trip to Cobh and Fota Wildlife park, and then visiting in Bantry. I love it down there! Such a beautiful place.

omg!!! im from bantry!! and i live now near fota how such a small world!!! how crazy

im in midleton which is a 2 min train journey to cobh and fota and ive lived my whole life well nearly in bantry and before that in kerry :D

Hiya :wave: I'm down in west cork xx

hiya i remember you from when i was preg lol we prob was at hospital appts at the same time for all we knew haha! :)

Lads, Lads, Lads!
Ye need to get urselves to the West of Ireland... Mayo, Sligo, Donegal.. Have a swim in the Atlantic Ocean!!!! :)

hiya i remember you from when i was preg lol we prob was at hospital appts at the same time for all we knew haha! :)

:haha: most likely! I can't believe my boy is nearly a year old, where has the time gone :nope: xx

My OH is from Donegal and think we're going to be settling there at the end of this year. Depending how work in Derry is.

ive been to mayo a few times it s very clean.. but i had a bad experience with the teens there lol

i know my son turned one ten days ago it was really emotional

I'm part Irish. Does that count? My other parts are German and Scottish. And possibly part Native American. I have a feeling I'm most parts German, as I believe my Grandpa was full German. I figure that since my Grandma was Scotch-Irish.

Hey girls delighted to find this thread!! I'm from north Cork, OH is from Kerry and we recently moved to Roscommon for his work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->