Irregular AFs after mc in Apil

S

sugarlove

Hi I've been trying to conceive since mc in April, but cycles are still all over the place. It took 7 weeks to get 1st AF, then it's been 28, 33 and 25 days.

Before the mc, my cycles used to be 31 days.

Has anyone else found that their cycles have been irregular since their mc. Really thought that they should be back to normal by now, and it's starting to worry me.

Thanks
SL

mine are still all over the place 9 months after my dnc ranging from 29 to 33 days was regular 29 days before mc, i also have had bleeding after sex for the past 6 months docs are making me keep a diary i'm due to go back next week so hopefully things will get sorted, docs keep saying its my hormones but i'm not too sure xxxxx

Mine are all over the place too. I just got my AF this morning and things look like they may finally are getting back to normal since my MC in January/February.

I had a mc on January 1st. My cycles had always been completely accurate before then, I always came on, on a Sunday morning. Initially my cycles came back quite normally but were very, very light then as they got heavier I went to a 3 week cycle for a couple of months, I now appear to have a 5 wk cycle. The dr told me that just becuase I was regular before my mc does npt mean I will be afterwards.

It makes it so hard though as this 5 wk cycle is killing me as I keep getting my hopes up.

I can totally empathise Kirsten. I have no idea at all when I'm ov now. Have been using a CBFM, but it didn't pick up a peak this month at all.

I have also noticed that I seem to get pains 3/4 days before AF starts, then a bit of spotting and then it takes a while to get started properley.

I'm getting really fed up! :growlmad:

Do you use ov tests to tell when you are ov or temping?

Things were so much simpler before mc when ttc

SL

I MC in April too and my cycles ended up being shorter than they were before, 23 days cycles, AF would only be around for 2 good days, two days of spotting, it was really annoying but at least it was consistant about the 23 days. Your variations would absolutely be frustrating! I know OPK aren't cheap, but you might have to start on CD 12 and test each day to CD 17 or 18. Do you temp?

Mine are not back to normal yet eaither 4 months after loss, took 5 week for first AF, second took 30 days last one took 35 days

i had long cycles after my MCs however the month i conceived was a 68 day cycle so dont lose heart, it doesnt matter how long the cycle is. I ovulated on day 55 !
x

Mine cycles are all over the place

43 days, 41 days, 42 days, 31 days and 36 days :(

I can sympathise with you all. My cycles used to be bang on 28 days - ovulate on day 14. 12 months on they are still all over the place - anywhere from 22 to 29 days. It is SO frustrating. I just think though that our bodies have gone through a big shock and need time to emotionally heal. We will get there! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->