Irregular cycle TTC Buddies...

doggylover

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if there is anyone else out there who has a very irregular cycle - everything I read on here seems to me that everyone knows exactly how long their cycle will last and therefore exactly when they will ov.

My cycle is anything from 35-56 days long, and had my last AF over Easter holiday, which now puts me at CD30.

I use OPK and more recently BBT to try and help us figure out exactly when I will ov, and we have been continuing to do this since i mc on January 13th.

This is now 2nd cycle since then and I would love some TTC buddies who are in the same - very irregular! - boat as myself...

I am the same! My cycle ranges from 30-55 days! It's so nice to see someone is in a similar situation! I use opk and recently started taking my BBT also.

I have irregular cycles too! Not as long as yours but mine can be anything from 26-34 days but my shortest was only 24 and my longest 37. Though I still can't predict mine properly I can pinpoint 2 - 2 and a half weeks to go mad BDing lol!

That's the only method I'm using at the mo, as I can't afford OPKs and temping would only help me pinpoint my day of O the day after it'd happened.

Hope you gals get lucky soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->