irregular cycles..ovulating? pic attached.

Kalesgirlxo

Reaction score
Ok, hello everyone.

I'm ttc #1. Have had a few cycles that have led to nothing but am wondering if I'm perhaps just bd'ing at the wrong time. Af finished yesterday.. And it seems as if my opk are a lot darker today.. But I couldn't possibly already be ovulating can I?

Also in the past I've noticed two surges in one month and not quite sure how to make of it. I am temping...temps are raising slightly. But just assumed because Af was over ..

Let me know your opinions ladies !
Pic is from the past three days. Today being on the bottom.

:dust:

Attachments

• Message_1432826572600-1.jpg
    Message_1432826572600-1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 16
It looks like you are starting to surge but they're not positive just yet. You won't ovulate until the test line is as dark or darker than the control. I bet they will be in another day or two. GL!

How many days was your cycle?

Wow that's an early ov, this is what makes me want to take the opk just in case I miss it, maybe I won't miss out testing this mth after all!

Good luck

The line looks a tad lighter than the control line, so I would say it was negative, with your surge close behind. That does seem really early for O, but it is completely possible. In some cases, women have reported their O during their period!

How do things look today?

Okay, so it's now CD 9, and still getting confusing results.. I take an opk usually late morning and then one in the afternoon and the earlier ones seem stronger, there have been two occasions where in the late morning it's very close, if not positive but in the afternoon -- negative?

I'll add some pics.

I just wish I knew when I am O'ing, so I can make the odds of this month a little bit better.

Good luck to everyone else! Hopefully this month is our month!

:dust:

Pic attached.

Attachments

• 20150531_205650-1.jpg
    20150531_205650-1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 18
Sorry to post so much, but I couldn't figure out how to turn the picture, but you can see the inconsistency between days...

Ps-- don't know why in my original post I wrote AF was finished yesterday, it finished on CD 5, and i'm actually CD 13 going on CD 14..

Did an frer and didn't see anything… did another opk and it was verry positive, so i'm not sure what to think…. i'll take an ic tomorrow morning with fmu… the urine i used today was from mid afternoon…

:dust: good luck to everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->