Irregular painful contractions/cramps. Could labor be close?!

Its one of thoss "Yes and No" things! Could be Braxton Hicks contractions - I have been getting real bad contractions here and there for a few weeks now myself. Hopefully baby will stay put for a few more weeks!

Ugh my BH hae been doing this. What tips me off that it's not labor is that my lower back is in no way involved, they are not rhythmic/regular and they taper off after a shower.

I've had these since 32 weeks! Even earlier. Doctor swore labor was close. But at 36.2 weeks there is not really an imminent sign. I've gotten clearance to resume activity as normal as they suspected she would be here once I commenced my normal activity level. Nope. Not sex. Extensive walking. Normal OCD cleaning has done the trick.

So no, I don't think it means labor is right around the corner but I definitely thinks it means you're in the home stretch with labor just a few weeks away!

I've got some serious PMS type of moods right now. Growing more impatient as baby puts on more fat. I can't wait til this is over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->