irritable at 29 weeks

bump2be

Reaction score
I feel so annoyed and irritated with everything right now. Feels like major PMs. Ugh. So sick of being incomfortable and there's still 11 more weeks to go :(

No point to this post...just ranting. Lol.

This really kicked in for me since 29 weeks and I'm 31 now, maybe there's some sort of hormone boost or something! I'm constantly irritated by things too, especially my DH unfortunately. It's leading to a lot of bickering and I know a good proportion of it is my fault for picking petty arguments, I just can't seem to help myself!

Yep same here too, this last week every little thing gets on my nerves, doesn't help that hubby winds me up. I have a very active 16 month old who just wants to play all day, oh comes in from work and goes for a nap !!!! Gggrrrr where's my nap time! Sorry went on a rant myself xxx

Me too! I'm 29 weeks, and I feel depressed, anxious, super uncomfortable, sleep deprived, and irritable. I have terrible job stress going on right now, and I was just forced to start working from home when work closed our physical office.

11 weeks sounds like forever at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->