Irritable bowl!! TMI!.

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi. I've had a very bad flareup of late and i'm wondering if any of you ladies have the same problem??. It would be nice to be able to discuss the annoyance that is IBS.

I've not been right for about a month or so now. My stomach is being achey and disgusting first thing in a morning, and usually lasts throughout the day.
I have IBS C (constipation), I've had it for as long as i can remember but i always seem to have a break where i am fine for a few years and don't have any flareups. During my pregnancy i never ever suffered with it and after my daughter was born i was fine up until she was seven months (a month ago). it's really depressing me and now i'm starting to have panic attacks as well. I hate IBS so much!!.

Today i have had stomach ache since 9am and it's now 5pm and it's still annoying me. Grrrr!. Sorry but i had to vent, lol.:blush:

I have IBS too, my stomach nearly always feels uncomfortable. I almost don't notice it anymore!

Mine has reduced somewhat since I started taking anxiety medication - but it's still there.

I think mine will return once I stop breastfeeding and get my periods again - mine were always set off by my cycle.

You have my sympathy.

ibs sufferer here too i have bouts of d and c its awful have you tried taking mebeverine or asking for regular lactulose/senna to help combat the constipation also anxiety does make it worse im a anxiety and depression sufferer and it is soo awful when i have a bout it lasts for about 5, 6 hours eurgh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->