Is 7weeks an important developement spot?

ttcdee

Reaction score
I've been reading and reading all your posts on here, and so many women have written the same thing as me.....
10 weeks along, but baby showed 7weeks / no heartbeat.
I've noticed alot of threads stating baby was 7 weeks only. Is there something at 7 weeks that is a major turning point?
Any thoughts please?
I am having a really hard time dealing with my mc as I'm sure you all are. So many questions in my head, questions I have no one to ask, questions that have no answers.

Thank you.

Denise

so sorry youre having to go throught his hun :(, im not really sure, i lost a baby at 7 weeks in february last year and then again in october last year at 7 weeks again, i always thought the important devleopment styages were 6, 8 and 10 weeks but im not sure, thinking of you xx

I never heard of 7 weeks as being anything particularly important. 6 weeks yes as the heart starts beating... It is horrible needing answers and not getting them... I am so sorry for your mc :(

So sorry for your loss, hun. My first (mmc) was at 11 weeks with the baby at 7, same as you. Maybe it's just a point in time where the cell division goes wrong, or the body realizes it can't sustain life, unfortunately I don't think anyone knows for sure. I lost my second (mc) at 5 weeks, though.
Big big hugs to you, and we're here if you need to talk/vent/rage...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->