Is a BFP possible after getting a BFN at 11dpo?

Lana Farrell

Have1 boy,expecting twins
Reaction score
Hi all

Two week wait has been surprisingly easy for me up until yesterday at 10dpo... Been having great symptoms that I'd never had before and was starting to think I could actually be pregnant. I even had some 'implantation' spotting at 8/9dpo that has completely disappeared now. All I have now is tender bbs and cramping... Keep getting BFNs 😔 my temps are still high on my chart.

Feel like all hope is lost now. Wish it wasn't so depressing.
Is there still hope ?

I'm 11dpo today and due af in 3 days at 14dpo

Good luck ladies xxxxx

I'm in the same boat somewhere in between 10-15dpo, since I couldn't confirm O. bfn, bfn, bfn.... AF is supposed to come somewhere between the 9th-11th.. & my bbs have hurt since the 28th. They have never hurt this bad or this long. Way to early to be AF symptoms, & if they were O pains why are they still here? I don't understand.

I hope we get our BFP's!

I hope so too!
Breast tenderness is meant to be a great sign!
I'm just cramping right now and it feels typical of af... Praying it doesn't get us!
Bfn after bfn is terribly sad...
But is there still a chance of a BFP with cramps like this? 😕
Xxx

Hi there. I'm 12dpo/dpiui and got a bfn this morning. Good to know the trigger has left my system, but otherwise not great news. I had good signs through my 2ww, ^appetite, ^urine, daytime sleepiness and very sore bbs. I started to get a headache 10dpo right before bed. I awoke yesterday @ 11dpo with very light brown spotting when wiping (sorry for tmi) and AF like cramps, which didn't continue throughout the day and the girls were less sore than they were at bedtime. I suspect AF is on her way. I awoke this morning at 12dpo and tested, BFN. Had some light pink spotting when wiping and the cramping again so I put on a liner just in case. The spotting was gone less than an hour later and the cramps only lasted for about 15 min. I'm waiting to retest on 14dpo if I don't have full AF by then.

I have heard of women implanting late and therefore not showing up on HPT until later, so I think is it definitely possible to get a BFP a little later than others. I've also heard cramping with little to no bleed is common in early pregnancy, but we're TTC #1, so I have nothing to go off of. Keeping my fingers crossed and asking for miracles for all of us!

Good luck for testing at 14 dpo tattyof roses x

Really hope we all get BFPs really soon. The spotting could be implantation for sure.
I've normally began my pre af spotting by now but haven't so that's giving me small hope.

Fingers crossed xxx

Thanks Lana!

Unfortunately AF did come late this afternoon. Onto iui cycle #2. Best of luck ladies and I'll keep you in my thoughts!

Sorry to hear af came. Good luck for your next IUI xxx
I've tested a BFN this morning with a frer. Temp still way above cover line but I kind of just know now I'm not pregnant. I'm beginning to think that the high dose of b6 I'm taking has made my temps higher for longer. I'm not late for af yet (due af Sunday) but I normally spot 3 days before and no spotting at all yet!

Good luck everyone xxx

I'm feeling some bloating like AF, but I don't know. I'm breaking out too. The soreness in my bbs seems to fade in and out, so weird. I've been feeling constipated the past couple days, but that could be AF. I haven't tested since Wednesday or Thursday.. I'll be testing a little later this afternoon...

I want my BFP so bad

FXXXXXX to you Lana:happydance::happydance:

Sorry to hear af came. Good luck for your next IUI xxx
I've tested a BFN this morning with a frer. Temp still way above cover line but I kind of just know now I'm not pregnant. I'm beginning to think that the high dose of b6 I'm taking has made my temps higher for longer. I'm not late for af yet (due af Sunday) but I normally spot 3 days before and no spotting at all yet!

Good luck everyone xxx

I've never been so happy to be hot & dizzy! :rofl::rofl:

UPDATE: I picked up some HPTs from walmart & got a faint positive... But then I read a bunch of reviews about the test (its a blue dye) & I'm scared it might be a false positive....
I'm going to pick up some FRERs after work

What omg! Congratulations xxx I don't think it matters that it's blue dye test. Is there a pic you could post?

I'd trust it but frer could just confirm.

My boobs are also killing me and massive t the moment. This is also a normal pre af sign so I'm not hopeful. Where's my spotting! I'm so confused ...

What omg! Congratulations xxx I don't think it matters that it's blue dye test. Is there a pic you could post?

I'd trust it but frer could just confirm.

My boobs are also killing me and massive t the moment. This is also a normal pre af sign so I'm not hopeful. Where's my spotting! I'm so confused ...

BFN on the FRER! I thought i was cramping for AF yesterday or the day before, but it went away. My bbs are no longer sore, I experienced some mild nausea this morning. Idk what's going to happen. When is AF due for you? Mine could come anytime from today to monday. But I'm thinking with a BFN on the FRER, AF will come.

That doesn't make sense does it. You would think the frer would be positive. False positives are so rare. Do you think it could be a chemical pregnancy? Or just taking time to show on the test?

I started af this morning nice and heavy and painful. Just happy to begin a new month. I'm really impressed with taking my concoction of supplements that seems to have made my spotting disappear that I normally get. My temps also stayed higher leading up to af this month.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->