is any1 else so exhasuted they cant consentrate.....

amyclaw84

Mommy 2 ella & Bump
Reaction score
Hey I'm just so tied wasn't like this with my princess, I'm feel like I've been in the gym for hours, could sleep all day and feel so ratty at times then just could burst into tears lol duno how else to discribe it x

hi i was soooooo bad yesterday jsut exhausted i kinda get it bad 1 day and ok the nxt hope u perk up soon :) xxxx

I felt like that around 7 weeks. It will pass don't worry. It is pretty awful feeling that way I know so hope it passes quickly.

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I am worthless after around 2pm and almost asleep on my desk. I ahve fallen asleep 2 nights on the trot when putting DD to bed and then asleep on the sofa in the evenings. I am totally wiped out. You are not alone x

I've been feeling that way the past couple days. I get home from work, and I just collapse on the couch. I was also an emotional mess on my way home, but I think part of that was I was just so tired. I've sleeping 9-10 hours every night, and still end up exhausted at noon. Makes for a very long day.

Least its nt just me lol ..... I hope it passes to .. I'm never like this x

I was like this when I was pregnant with Evie

I used to sneak off to the loo and have a nap! Honestly I'm not joking lol I used to sit on the toilet seat and doze for about 5-10 mins :haha:

Made me feel better tho ;)

I was like this when I was pregnant with Evie

I used to sneak off to the loo and have a nap! Honestly I'm not joking lol I used to sit on the toilet seat and doze for about 5-10 mins :haha:

Made me feel better tho ;)

Lol you write this just after I popped to the loo and had a few seconds of quiet shut eye thinking 'I wonder if anyone would notice if I had a little nap' !!

I've been like it pretty much since Sunday (4+4), but saying that felt a lot better yesterday, but it's hit me again today.

I just feel so LAZY!!

some days i'm ridiculously tired, others (like today) i feel completely normal. the other day i came home at 3pm and slept until 11pm i was EXHAUSTED then woke up for a couple of hours and went back to sleep. it's really bad as i need to concentrate on college work and with baby on my mind ALL the time and being so tired i'm getting so behind :(

im absolutely shattered too! not easy when i have a 2 year old to look after all day tho, saying that i do have the benefit of his afternoon nap lol x

ye think when u alreadu have a LO and also work full time its so tiring, do 32 hours and travel hr to work and back and 5 year old i didnt have a child to look after with my daughters pregnancy plus worked up the road i just more hours but cld kip ne time so different x

I feel like that alot right now! I just sort of feel crappy all over. Nausea, tiredness, cranky, sore boobs. This sounds ridiculous but I keep wondering how I am going to get through this..lol. On the other hand, I am very grateful for this pregnancy so I feel very bad for feeling that way.

yes i no what u mean i thought that same earlier how can i do this and i no i can cuz ive dun it b4 and loved it all..and also very gratefull i think every1 is we just have to keep thinking that when we feel pants x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->