Is anybody doing slimming world whilst pregnant?

Scarlett2

Family of five!
Reaction score
Hello - as the title says really... Anybody doing slimming world whilst pregnant. For those of you that don't know this diet is approved for pregnant women and isn't calorie controlled so be safe!

Just curious really. I am getting on ok with it. I was on a (much less healthy) diet previously which I had to stop obviously when I discovered I was pregnant. I am enjoying eating healthily and just taking it easy but sticking to it as much as possible.

Anyone else?

I did when I was pregnant with ds and I found it really good, my only downfall was when I was feeling very rough i could only eat jam on toast ooppss. But I did find that I didn't put as much weight on as dd1 and dd2 xx

That's good to know. My midwife recommended it. I desperately wanted to do something as I'd lost 30lb on lighterlife, but obviously stopped when we started ttc. I really don't want to put all the weight back on and actually if I could avoid putting on very much weight at all during pregnancy (as my BMI is still high) then I'm going to find it much easier to get to a healthy weight after baby is born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->