is anyone 2 or 3 dpo today? 27/01/2011

lilly100

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if any of you are 2 or 3 days past ovulation today? I got a positive ovulation test on Monday and Tuesday this week so im assuming that im somewhere around 2 or 3 days past O.

Just wonderin gif anyone would like to go through this wait together? :flower:

Hey hun,

I am 3dpo today - got my +OPK on Sunday so think I ovulated on Monday. You normally ovulate the day after your +OPK so reckon you're probably 1-2dpo, does that sound about right?

Either way we are pretty close hey?!!! Feels like ages until AF is due - I try not to test too early if I can help myself. How about you?

How long have you been trying? This is our 7th cycle TTC #1

I'm with you ladies, +opks Sun eve, Mon & Tue & yesterday morning so somewhere in the middle of all that the event must have taken place!

After going a bit mad ss and testing last month I am desperately trying not to do the same again and will wait til at least when AF is due on 7th before POAS :haha:

Not SS promise, (honest-really...!) but I'm feeling a bit miserable today as I have a stonking headache this morning bit better than when I woke up but still here and has so far put paid to my planned day of chores and errands :(

How's everyone else?

Bex x

Hiya,
This is only our first cycle where we have really tried. I have 2 children from a previous relationship but this will be my first with my husband.
Im going to try not to do a test until AF is due - hope i can wait that long x

Hey ladies! I'm 2dpo today. Had a positive OPK on Tuesday and temp rose on Wed so I know I O'd on Tuesday. I hope I can wait to test until Feb 6th. Anyone else waiting til that day??

i think i am 3dpo but got the tiniest amount of ewcm today is that normal last few days i have been very dry, was dry today but had the smallest amount of ewcm is that normal??? sorry tmi

i think i am 3dpo but got the tiniest amount of ewcm today is that normal last few days i have been very dry, was dry today but had the smallest amount of ewcm is that normal??? sorry tmi

hiya im not to sure all of this cm checking is new to me :wacko: but the ladies on here are really good and seem to know loads so im sure someone will be able to tell you more than me.

Ive been having cramps? :wacko: whats all that about? and yesterday my boobs were tingling, not sore just tingling on and off. I hope this keeps happening and happens more as this is what i had when i was pregnant with my 2 boys and it was the first thing i noticed. Im not going to build my hopes up to much though as i have also come down with a cold so it might just be that - time will tell.
How are you ladies this morning?

Hey all,

Hilly - reckon I will probably test on the 6th, I'll be 13dpo then - we can be testing buddies :)

babygirl - not really too sure on the cm thing, mine seems to be different every cycle to be honest :-S I know that increased cm can be an early pregnancy symptom, but obviously not all women get it! 2WW symptoms are soooooo confusing aren't they?!!!

lilly - sounds promising for you, good luck! As you say, it is so hard not to get your hopes up isn't it?!! It helps being able to come on here to disect everything (think DH would think I was mad otherwise!!!)

AFM - 4dpo and actually no real symptoms at all!!! Plenty of time left though hey ;-)

Hey all,

Hilly - reckon I will probably test on the 6th, I'll be 13dpo then - we can be testing buddies :)

babygirl - not really too sure on the cm thing, mine seems to be different every cycle to be honest :-S I know that increased cm can be an early pregnancy symptom, but obviously not all women get it! 2WW symptoms are soooooo confusing aren't they?!!!

lilly - sounds promising for you, good luck! As you say, it is so hard not to get your hopes up isn't it?!! It helps being able to come on here to disect everything (think DH would think I was mad otherwise!!!)

AFM - 4dpo and actually no real symptoms at all!!! Plenty of time left though hey ;-)

it really does help being able to come on hear to disect everything. Like you say, it saves our husbands having to constantly hear about every little detail. Its nice being able to talk to ladies going through the same thing at the same time :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->