Is anyone actually looking forward to the birth?

L

Laura--x

So far all i've heard is 'omg, im scared, i don't want to do it' ect ect or so on, and how people are really dreading and scared of childbirth.

But i really can't wait! The thought of going through labour to deliver my precious girl just amazes me, and all the pain rewards to a precious little baby :cloud9:

Don't get me wrong, i am scared, terrified, but im just so excited and overwhelmed at the thought of it aswell!

Anyone else?

When it comes you will think it was not as bad as you thought. That is how it was for me anyhow. I look forward to getting this all done! I am horrible... but know what to expect so not *scared.

*only if they give me a c-section! :eek:

I'm not scared in the slightest...I am so excited to experience such a special, personal experience

Erm...bin through it 5 times before and am crapping myself more than ever:rofl::dohh::blush:

Only had Austin 4 weeks ago but would gladly do it again tomo- found the adrenaline and reward far greater than the pain. You will be fine- pain relief is there for a reason....

Honestly, I am crapping it.

Worried about pain, and if i'll cope with it and tearing and if baby will be ok and come out unharmed...

But of course I'm soooooo looking forward to holding LO for the first time, and finally meet who's been the source of all the pain and anxiety for the last 9 months :cloud9:

I am really looking forward to it, just want it to be a calm controlled experience, did it last time just on pethadine, although dont want it this time as it spaced me out too much. But i will never say never, sure i will be screaming for them to give me drugs!!!! It's all worth it and it's soon forgotten, otherwise we would never do it again!!!

:hug:

i'm not looking forward to labour one bit but i'm really looking forward to the labour bit being over and done with and having baby here.
it is a scary thing especially if you dont know what to expect, and i know what to expect and it scares me still. birth is a very fullfilling thing but it is very tiring and painful, but all get forgot soon afterwards.
xx

Im looking forward to it as well, ive dun it twice already so i know what im lettin myself in for :rofl:

Its a priviledge that only a Mummy can have to know that they got their little person or people out by sheer pushing and hard work. :cloud9:

When u look at them and u think 'i did that' iukwim.

V x x x

I think I can relate, I am actually really excited and looking forward to it (awww.... spoken like a true person who has never gone through it right?? :rofl:) I know there will be pain and I will be uncomfortable, but I just think, so many woman have gone through it before, and many choose to do it more than once!! And honestly I feel like this is what my body is here for, I think I would seriously be upset if I had to have a C-section, I just feel like going through labour and delivery is something that I want to do in my life, kinda like a right of passage. And of course I want my little girl RIGHT NOW!!!!! So I am seriously looking forward to May!:happydance:

I'm blooooody terrified!! LOL I won't lie I am not prepared for this whatsoever and whenever I think about it I cringe.. I hate pain.. but I really want to see my little girl, so I'm sure I'll cope, somehow! :)

Nope....
Not looking forward to it AT ALL.
I hate pain..... and I also have a bleeding disorder. A little nervous about that, even though they say my disorder gets stronger during pregnancy.

If I have natural birth then yeah IM SOOOOOOO READY To meet my babies!!! If its a csection well....Im scared I hate needles and so I dont want an of that.

Im petrified! but I do want this baby and hope Ill pull thru ok :)

I'm looking forward to it! Of course it's gonna hurt a LOT but at least I get to meet my son!

I CAN'T WAIT!!! I know it will hurt but I have been waiting sooo long to have a baby I don't care how much ity's gonna hurt! I have a pretty high threshold of pain but who knows...I have never had a child before so it's a whole different ball game! AS far as a birth plan..we had one done, but with the diabetes I may have to have a c-section..I would be disappointed aboit that as I really want a vaginal, natural birth..no epidural or anything!! I want to do it the old fashioned way!! It all depends on how big Rian gets, right now I am measuring 3 weeks ahead!

I was starting to get nervous and anxious about it, but now I've started preparing for a hypnobirth I'm just full of excitement! I am convinced completely that it won't be painful.

I know most of you will scoff at this, but I've always wondered why on earth human births typically hurt when not one other mammal on earth experiences pain in birth. It doesn't make any sense.

But once you realise that women in other societies today and throughout history give birth easily and calmly with no pain and you start to learn the techniques to utterly relax your body and not fear the process it all just clicks into place. It all just makes sense!

I can't wait for my normal birth :happydance:

[normal = no intervention, a non-medical incident, just a natural part of life]

I am really excited to see how I cope. This whole time I have had this really strong mind set that I will be fine and labor will be rewarding and I want to see if what I have mentally prepared will go as planned.

I am so excited to have my little man in my arms and no longer worry about the unknowns of pregnancy and just be me again!

I wish you all the best!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"