Is anyone actually looking forward to the birth?

I'll add to my reply..( was a bit short early lol:rofl::rofl:)

1. I wanna know what it actually feels like to lose your PLUG, or have your WATERS break!
  2. I wanna feel what a contraction feels like
  3. I cant wait to give birth to him/her how ever much pain it is, the thought of me having my little bubs will be all the pain releif i need!
  4. when the baby is out, and seeing wheather i have my first son or daughter!

:blush::blush:

I am scared when I get a false alarm, silly pains and relise that i am not ready but can you ever be ready for all that pain! I want it so that I can see baby i just know at the time I will crap myself! and I hope not literally :( it is scary now the more it creeps up. But I still want it!

1. I wanna know what it actually feels like to lose your PLUG, or have your WATERS break!
  3. I cant wait to give birth to him/her how ever much pain it is, the thought of me having my little bubs will be all the pain releif i need!

1...only noticed my plug in two out of 5 births, both when I wiped....nothing to indicate it was gonna happen. All stringy and pink with blood streaks:blush:.

My waters have always broken at the end of labour just as I'm about to push and everytime have gone with a huge bang and a gush like a tsunami, up my back....everything:dohh::rofl:

2...Contraction is like when your tummy goes really hard and tight like someone is tightening a big belt around you....get painful after a while, like baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad aching, cramping:cry:.

3...I'd say the contractions are the most painful bit not the actual giving birth, that's a huge relief:cloud9:. Such an amazing moment...I haven't always felt this "gush of love" as it's all a bit overwhelming to be honest but wow it came with the 1st breastfeed:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

4...We've always been told or found out at scans the sex of the baby. This time it's gonna be a surprise and I can't wait to find out ourselves:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am really looking forward to it...I love being pregnant though....I dread when the time comes only because I won't be able to feel him kick me and move around like he has for the past months. But will love the fact that I can hold him and hug him and all that.

I have to admit that im sooooo scared, But at the same time, im so excited i just want to see my little boy and hold him in my arms already :) And i have a long way to go still LOL, but still scared haha !!

1...only noticed my plug in two out of 5 births, both when I wiped....nothing to indicate it was gonna happen. All stringy and pink with blood streaks:blush:.

My waters have always broken at the end of labour just as I'm about to push and everytime have gone with a huge bang and a gush like a tsunami, up my back....everything:dohh::rofl:

2...Contraction is like when your tummy goes really hard and tight like someone is tightening a big belt around you....get painful after a while, like baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad aching, cramping:cry:.

3...I'd say the contractions are the most painful bit not the actual giving birth, that's a huge relief:cloud9:. Such an amazing moment...I haven't always felt this "gush of love" as it's all a bit overwhelming to be honest but wow it came with the 1st breastfeed:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

4...We've always been told or found out at scans the sex of the baby. This time it's gonna be a surprise and I can't wait to find out ourselves:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok the plug the waters and the contractions dont feel nearly as "Glamorous" as they once did LOL! :dohh::rofl::rofl:

Number 3 nearly made me cry- i want the gush of love :(:( :rofl:

For anyone afraid or apprehensive about the birth, but who aren't ready or able to contemplate birth without pain, I can very highly recommend the book Stand and Deliver by Emma Mahony! It's a middle ground approach, an amusing and easy read that seeks to dispel some of the social conditioning surrounding birth. It contains positive birth stories from women who enjoyed their birth experiences.

I think we can all do with a break from the horror stories at some point in our pregnancies.

Awww my first was an awful labour 26 hours and as mnay stitches, plus placenta not coming away properly and near on bleeding to death! BUT I honestly can't wait, hehe maybe i'm being nieve in thinking that this time will be the labour from heaven. HA HA!

Im really excited but gutted as I have been told i have to have a c section :cry:, this is my first and due to TTC troubles, our only one and I wanted a vaginal natural birth but the Doctors know what's best for me and spud. Im still looking forward to spud being born and us having him/her in our arms finally :happydance:. Hope everyone has a great birth, take care :hugs: XX

Im really excited but gutted as I have been told i have to have a c section :cry:, this is my first and due to TTC troubles, our only one and I wanted a vaginal natural birth but the Doctors know what's best for me and spud. Im still looking forward to spud being born and us having him/her in our arms finally :happydance:. Hope everyone has a great birth, take care :hugs: XX

Why have they said you need a c-section? Remember that you have the right to a second opinion and to refuse any procedure you do not want. Make sure you find out all the facts, all the risks and make your own informed decision.

Am looking forward to experiencing something I thought I never would. Im sure its going to hurt like hell, but not being able to have a baby hurts far more.

Am looking forward to experiencing something I thought I never would. Im sure its going to hurt like hell, but not being able to have a baby hurts far more.

Don't be so sure! Lots of women experience childbirth in a relaxed and comfortable way. Have a look into non-medicalised birthing options, like water births, hypnobirths, and active births. HTH.

im excited at the last bit when baby just pops out and feeling that rush and having baby placed on my chest i cant wait, but the pain - eeeeek, im getting a lot of practice at it already though so FX i will be ok :rofl: the only thing i am terrified is (TMI ALERT) ripping!! it runs in my family....we all have tight small *ahem* and well it scares me half to death after hearing stories from both Nan's and my Mum :cry:

im excited at the last bit when baby just pops out and feeling that rush and having baby placed on my chest i cant wait, but the pain - eeeeek, im getting a lot of practice at it already though so FX i will be ok :rofl: the only thing i am terrified is (TMI ALERT) ripping!! it runs in my family....we all have tight small *ahem* and well it scares me half to death after hearing stories from both Nan's and my Mum :cry:

:dohh:

Three words for you....

Hypnobirthing
Perineal Massage

That should sort out both your fear of pain and fear of tearing. You don't have to experience either.

I'm very excited to go through the experience, I'm not scared I just want to be able to hold my LO...plus..I have a very high pain tolerance which should come in handy :)

although, I'm not at all anxious to get it done with already, because I want LO to get bigger and stay until it's ready to come out, lol but I know that you only feel that feeling afterwords once :)

Three words for you....

Hypnobirthing
Perineal Massage

That should sort out both your fear of pain and fear of tearing. You don't have to experience either.

aaah yes i have heard the massaging but my perineam is VERY short!!! like there is no gap really that is why i am :cry:

labour is amazing. I want to do it all over again now!

Three words for you....

Hypnobirthing
Perineal Massage

aaah yes i have heard the massaging but my perineam is VERY short!!! like there is no gap really that is why i am :cry:

All the more reason to start daily massages asap :winkwink: don't forget to get up into the opening of your vagina and stretch the skin there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->