is anyone. ANGRY!!!!!???

iwantabub

Reaction score
OK so has anyone gotten to 32 weeks and just lost it....

Like im so angry ....

People infuriate me now.... this one guy at work.. who everyone hates... I just straight out told to fuk off...

Usually I smile and am nice to everyone... even customer service people...I asked for chicken salt on my chips last night (I nicely asked) and the guy stormed off and rudely rolled his eyes at me as he shook thw salt on my chips... to which I grabbed the shaker out his hand and told him I didnt order sarcasm with my meal....
Tonight im sitting in thw bedroom whilst dh and the kids are eating dinner I cooked because im pissed at dh for not offering any ideas of what to cook or help and th kids asking every 5 mins while im cooking what were having even tho I told em..

Im not doing it un provoked but I am definitely loosing my shit with people....

Anyone else had angry hormones like this...

I feel like the hulk!

Yes! Me!!! I'm angry all the time. Road rage is my worst. I'm normally a very calm and relaxed person but I get p****d off by the smallest of things. Its been like this since the first tri for me. I really hope it passes when LO comes because I think I am starting to drive DH mad :)

Me too and have been all the way through. Kicked hubby to the spare room last night for being inconsiderate by eating too much wild garlic. He stank!! I am such a grumpalo most of the time. Can't wait to deliver and start to feel vaguely normal again!!

Omg I know.. I cant help but feel angry... im just angry angry angry... ive never felt like this and dh asks why I dont even know anf I know im doing it but I cant stop it...

I asked for chicken salt on my chips last night (I nicely asked) and the guy stormed off and rudely rolled his eyes at me as he shook thw salt on my chips... to which I grabbed the shaker out his hand and told him I didnt order sarcasm with my meal....

Ha ha!! :haha: Love this!

Never heard of chicken salt though, is it like it sounds - salt flavoured with chicken? Like chicken flavoured crisps?

Likw when ya have fries or hot chips and ya have salt on em... like that but its flavoured... ironically doesnt reli taste like chicken at all lol... but its yummy

I can definitely identify. I got pissed at DH for something stupid, I don't remember what, on Sunday, then cried about it. When I blew my nose after crying, I peed all over myself, which pissed me off even more. Then I went to take a shower and there were dirty dishes in the tub that my husband was supposed to wash the night before. I threw them out onto the floor and broke quite a few dishes. Then had a breakdown while in the shower. I'm feeling a little crazy these days. This being my third, I know it'll get better.

Now im angry we dont get chicken salt!!

How can i crave something ive never tasted??

Gah!!

After I hit 31 weeks its like someone flipped a switch. Im tired, im angry, im crying over nothing, im a totally different person. I got mad at DF last night because he brought me water(I asked for) in a cup he knows I refuse to drink from. Actually got up and did it myself. Then I flipped out on him because he fed the dogs too early. Im crazy! Lol but its not like I can not be angry just because im being a little over reactive. I still FEEL angry.

Omg I'm 32+5 today and it's like a switch has flipped in me. I'm a serious rage machine. At EVERYTHING. Next door neighbour asked me a favour - I raged. Facebook keeps crashing - I raged. Someone's just parked outside my house with a really loud car stereo and I can feel myself hulking out :haha:

My husband best described this for me,

"Are you having a Sarah smash moment?"

I think he wants to hide LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back