is anyone else 6dpo?

poppielia

Reaction score
hi all. am 6dpo today...i am not testing until 9dpo which will be monday...i know i shouldnt test so early but when we was ttc my son i got my bfp at 9dpo hence testing on that date again.
i have a negative feeling about this cycle even though we bd,d like crazy people and ff says we have a high chance...i cant explain it,...i just have this nagging doubt that it hasnt worked this time again...
i thought i had loads of positive symptoms last cycle but nothing came of it:cry:

anyway, good luck and perhaps we can be tww buddies?
x x

Hello!
Can I join you? I am also 6pdo and dying to test! (okay to tell the truth did a sneaky IC strip test this morning and of course BFN cos it's wwaaaayyy too early)
I am awful at waiting tho, and my hubby usually hides the tests from me.
Ideally I'd like to wait until next wednesday 26th but I'm pretty sure I won't hold out that long.
I have the same feeling that I'm not pregnant, although I had a m/c in February and I didn't get any early symptoms that time either so I'm thinking my body's not big on early signs, just likes to keep me guessing!
FXed for our :bfp: this month!

Hello!
Can I join you? I am also 6pdo and dying to test! (okay to tell the truth did a sneaky IC strip test this morning and of course BFN cos it's wwaaaayyy too early)
I am awful at waiting tho, and my hubby usually hides the tests from me.
Ideally I'd like to wait until next wednesday 26th but I'm pretty sure I won't hold out that long.
I have the same feeling that I'm not pregnant, although I had a m/c in February and I didn't get any early symptoms that time either so I'm thinking my body's not big on early signs, just likes to keep me guessing!
FXed for our :bfp: this month!

Aherm....i did a sneaky naughty ic test this morning too...of course its far too early to test though but i couldnt help myself so am now waiting until monday.

we too had a m/c but 4 days before xmas...that wasnt planned and was while i was still on the mini pill...we dont know what happened as i never missed a pill/wasnt late taking it.

fc for the next week hun....ooooh its exciting and daunting all at the same time isnt it?
:haha:x

Totally scary but exciting too.
Trying desparately not to put too much pressure on, but on the other hand I just so want to know. I think I will keep doing the IC tests from now to next wed and then bust out the expensive ones! I know i probably shouldnt bother but I am awful and I know I won't be able to stop myself in the mornings!

Superdrug Website have FR Tests 2 pack on buy one get one free at the moment so I don't feel too bad on the spending front!

Hi! I am also, 6DPO and so anixous to test but I havent yet. I also m/c in February. This month I feel like I am out too. Well, hopefully i cant wait until at least 10DP0.

Morning Ladies :) Can I join you ?? I am also 6DPO today and am dying to test but will hold out until monday ....if I can!! :lol:
This is our first month TTC after a Tubal Reversal, My FS says the first 6 months is the highest fertility for us to get that BFP!! DH leaves on Monday for 2 weeks(we are a military family) and would love to be able to tell him before he goes. FX that we all get to see :bfp: soon :)

I am 7 dpo today (May 23rd). I am dying to test even though I know it would be bfn. We decided this is our last month trying for awhile so I am really hoping this is the one.

I am 7 dpo today (May 23rd). I am dying to test even though I know it would be bfn. We decided this is our last month trying for awhile so I am really hoping this is the one.

I caved in and tested...I am only 8 DPO today and i got a BFN...knew i probably would,but just couldn't help myself:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->