Is anyone else due 26th December?!

Lauralily

Mummy to Lily-Grace.
Reaction score
Well, I don't know if my dates are correct yet, but they put me at 26th december.

I'm looking for a bump buddy! :) xxx:baby::baby::baby:

Hi, I'd also like a xmas bump buddy. I am due the 25th Dec!

25th here! How are you both feeling? This is my second pregnancy and luckily no where near as sicky as with dd1. Although that is making me panic as at least with sickness you kinda think oh well alls good at least cos I'm feeling so rough!x

I haven't gotten a confirmed due date yet but as of now I am due Dec. 26 too! I go in for my first ultrasound on Friday which will be 6 weeks exactly and am praying we hear a heartbeat!

I'm December 25th.. first baby, first pregnancy. I go for our first scan at 6+4 on May 5th :)

No morning sickness here yet either! Just tired, and hungry! I have a six week scan tomorrow and so want to see that heartbeat. :O)

It would be nice to have a little xmas crew to go on this journey with !

Good luck for scan on Friday!

Hey guys. Well this is my third pregnancy, I have a 2 year old daughter and I miscarried middle of march this year... This pregnancy is actually from the ovulation straight after my miscarriage...

My tests have been darker and stronger than ever, even with my daughters.

Symptoms... As of yet, nothing but my boobs have started to really hurt.

It's weird, with my daughter I didn't have symptoms until I was like 36 weeks and it was only heart burn.
With the baby I miscarried I was about 4 weeks and have EVERY symptom going.

Good luck to you all :D xx

I have actually posted now on the ttc preg test thread to see if anyone can guess by the extreme darkness of the bfp how far they can maybe guess I am....strange request I know but Im clueless. If I go by vague memory of ov pains they were around 24/25 March but had a 1 odd day AF 2 weeks later so didnt make a note of datea etc like I usually do. We def werent trying (actually avoid dh like the plague around ov time) but some how 1 little bugger snuck in there.
If I go by memory of ov pains Im due around your date I guess...just so ckueless until I have a scan really...*sigh*

Hi there! Based on the date of my IUI I'm due december 28th!! Just a couple of days after you :) Yaay exciting!!

Hi all! :hi: I'm due on 23rd or 25th (depending on who you ask!!). This is also my third pregnancy, DS is 21 months and I had a MC at Christmas.

Hi :)

All the due-date calculators online say my due date is on the 26th of December, but for some reason the midwife gave me the 28th of December as my due date. I have no idea why, apparently all of you ladies with a due date on the 26th are as far long as I am. Anyway, good luck to all of us :happydance:

I go in for my first ultrasound tomorrow morning! I am nervous and excited and terrified and anxious! I have been pregnant twice but have never been far enough along to hear a heartbeat. I am praying so hard that the third time is the charm and this one will stick!!

I've booked myself in for an early scan, @5.30pm (UK time).
Xxx

I go in for my first ultrasound tomorrow morning! I am nervous and excited and terrified and anxious! I have been pregnant twice but have never been far enough along to hear a heartbeat. I am praying so hard that the third time is the charm and this one will stick!!

Good luck! Fingers crossed for you xxx

Well I went in today and we have a gestational sac and a yolk sac. I am measuring 4 weeks and 5 daysish instead of 6 weeks so looks like I am going to be pushed back to January!

I'm on the 22nd, xmas baby too, 1st time pregnant.
Going to the dr. on 5/5 (my birthday!!) for my first scan + beta levels, yayyy! It hasn't sunk it yet, no symptoms expect AF cramps, VERY tired and VERY hungry...

Good luck and wish me luck :baby::winkwink:

I also had my scan and there's a sac there so I got to go back in two weeks.. Guess I'm earlier too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->